Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
1ANGELCAT

Amsterdam in Amsterdam I

Recommended Posts

Great shot of the Amsterdam on the port of Amsterdam webcam.

Hope Ruth C is having a great time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Great shot of the Amsterdam on the port of Amsterdam webcam.

Hope Ruth C is having a great time.

Can you post the link to the webcam please?

Were going out of there in a handful of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Can you post the link to the webcam please?

Were going out of there in a handful of weeks.

I just searched for port of Amsterdam webcam on safari and it came up. Sorry, I’m not sure about a link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's still there, go to webcam port of Amsterdam and choose ijcamera-oost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir PMP said:

She's still there, go to webcam port of Amsterdam and choose ijcamera-oost

 

Departed at 1800 local via het Noordzeekanal to IJmuiden, destination København

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Post omitted due to being on an incorrect thread.

Edited by rkacruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

The menu items provided by Celebrity Chefs mostly are very unimpressive when I order them.  Chef Rudi's creations are an exception in my experience.  Once in awhile, I try one of his dishes and wonder "what in the world was he thinking".  Rudi's Sel de Mar concept is, however, some of the finest dining on the seven seas that I have experienced since my sailings on Royal Viking Sky.

I think you are on the wrong thread.  This is about pictures of the Amsterdam in the port of Amsterdam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Departed at 1800 local via het Noordzeekanal to IJmuiden, destination København

No, mijnheer, she actually left around midnight, it took a while to get all the bitterballen en croquetten aan boord..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

No, mijnheer, she actually left around midnight, it took a while to get all the bitterballen en croquetten aan boord..

 

Wow! She was scheduled for 1800. So she had a six-hour delay or was her departure time adjusted before? Let's not forget the Frikandelle! :classic_laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Wow! She was scheduled for 1800. So she had a six-hour delay or was her departure time adjusted before? Let's not forget the Frikandelle! :classic_laugh:

No delay, it was planned that way. One of the reasons was for passengers to have a special visit to Rijksmuseum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ine said:

No delay, it was planned that way. One of the reasons was for passengers to have a special visit to Rijksmuseum. 

 

Doesn't the Rijksmuseum close at 17:00?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not last night, special late opening for the visitors of ms Amsterdam. 

Edited by Ine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ine said:

Not last night, special late opening for the visitors of ms Amsterdam.

 

Thank you Mevrouw! :classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copper10-8 said:

 

Thank you Mevrouw! :classic_smile:

Graag gedaan. Plus also extra busy in town last night and today because of Koningsdag today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ine said:

Graag gedaan. Plus also extra busy in town last night and today because of Koningsdag today.

 

Read it will be a rainy day, too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copper10-8 said:

 

Read it will be a rainy day, too bad

It is indeed. It might be dry for a few hours as of 10 a.m. but you never know in the dutch weather. Yesterday was a nice day for the passengers, sunny and dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Read it will be a rainy day, too bad

 

58375446_10156500246132428_8113543386532675584_n.png

 

And you can enjoy these inside easily;

 

 

tomboucenParty_web.jpg

Edited by Alphen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

mmm, Tom Poezen...

 

From pink to orange 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ine said:

It is indeed. It might be dry for a few hours as of 10 a.m. but you never know in the dutch weather. Yesterday was a nice day for the passengers, sunny and dry.

 

Looked OK in Amersfoort

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Looked OK in Amersfoort

 

 

Special treatment indeed for the Royal family, there was no rain during their visit to Amersfoort. We had a few showers however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ine said:

Special treatment indeed for the Royal family, there was no rain during their visit to Amersfoort. We had a few showers however.

 Like Mel brooks said "It's good to be the King"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...