Jump to content

New to Norwegian, Questions on drink package


closecruiser
 Share

Recommended Posts

Have never cruised with Norwegian but am considering a 3 or 4 night just to get away.  On the drink package that is included at times is there a limit of drinks per day that you can order?

 

Has anyone recently cruised on the Sun, (think thats it) out of Port Canaveral?  Would love some feedback on that.

 

Thanks,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No limit on drinks. 2 at a time. As much as you want. 

 

On the 3 day cruises, it is just an open bar on the ship. Call drinks. You have to pay for top shelf booze. The short cruises are fun. We like them a lot. Just enough of a getaway. 

Edited by BirdTravels
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

No limit on drinks. 2 at a time. As much as you want. 

 

On the 3 day cruises, it is just an open bar on the ship. Call drinks. You have to pay for top shelf booze. The short cruises are fun. We like them a lot. Just enough of a getaway. 

Thank you for the info.  Just might have to book something quick.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mrobstad said:

On my 7 day cruise, I was charged $20/day gratuity for drink package.  Not sure it was worth it. 

OP in on the sun which (I believe) is open bar... the $20/day gratuity is worth it if you drink - I do, so saves me money versus paying for each drink... all depends on the individual

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mrobstad said:

On my 7 day cruise, I was charged $20/day gratuity for drink package.  Not sure it was worth it. 

Did you pay for the drink package or was that a perk of when you book you got the drink package.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Free at Sea Terms and Conditions on the NCL website state the following re gratuities:

"20% gratuities on the retail value of the Premium Beverage Package ($19.80 USD per person per day) and/or Soda Package ($1.59 USD per person per day) are included." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChuckstarUK said:

Free at Sea Terms and Conditions on the NCL website state the following re gratuities:

"20% gratuities on the retail value of the Premium Beverage Package ($19.80 USD per person per day) and/or Soda Package ($1.59 USD per person per day) are included." 

I'm guessing that's the UK T&C's, US T&C's don't include gratuities.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...