Cruise Critic Community

Sorry to hear this, condolences to the family.

I'm so sorry to hear this; he was a great caretaker of the board. Condolences to his family and friends. 

Very sad news indeed.   Condolences to his family and friends.  May their warm memories sustain them through this time.  Rest peacefully, Walt.  

I am so sorry to hear this.

Walt was always helpful to us in our Future Cruise Listings and Bon Voyage threads.

He will be sorely missed.

All of our prayers to him, his wife and family ❤️ 

thank you Host Anne for letting us know.

That is so very sad news to learn! 😟 Walt was a gentleman with an, at times, very difficult job. Yet, he always remained calm and professional in his postings. I had a phone conversation with him once and he sounded like a genuine nice person

May he rest in eternal peace and thoughts, prayers as well as strength to his family

It is always sad to hear that someone we've come to know via Cruise Critic has passed.

May his memory be a blessing.

It was with a sense of dread I read this post.  Condolences to his family.  He will be missed by many.

RIP, Walt. 💔

Thoughts and prayers going out to his family and friends, and of course the CC family. 🙏

Sad news indeed  - RIP Walt and condolences to his friends and family

Very sorry to hear this sad news.  Prayers for him and his family.

My sincere sympathy to Walt's family and friends due to Walt's passing.  He did his job very well on Cruise Critic.  He will be missed.

Oh no, such sad news. Anne, thank you for handling the difficult task of sharing this information.

Walt always took good care of the “family” on the Cruising with a Service Dog” thread, dealt with trolls, and posted things he thought we might find interesting. We will miss him.

Host Anne - Thank you for sharing this sad news and for telling us a bit about Walt as a person.  Sincere condolences to you and to his family who read the CC community's expressions of sympathy.  It is easy to overlook the work that the CC Monitors do here so please accept my thanks for the work that you do here as well.  Although I did not know Walt, I will miss his presence here.

I am so very sorry to read  of   Walt's passing  He was so patient with usand  he will be missed. .    My condolences o his family.  say he resatr in peae.

thank you  for telling us in such a kind and gentle way.  

image.png.9c01966b4eacd3ab522fb8f0c1adf403.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Dear Anne,

Thank you so much for sharing a bit about Walt with us.  He always added to "Cruising With a Service Dog" in giving us some cute stories and good information.  He was such a "nice guy", he would be teaching, kind and always informative.  I really felt as though he was a friend.  I am deeply saddened at the loss of Walt on these forums.  I will miss him!

I hope that his family will be comforted with fond and fun memories of this wonderful man.

Bon~Voyage,  Walt!

Much Love,

Roz and Service Dog Horton 💔

I am saddened to hear this.  His work for this board has been much appreciated and helped so many of us plan happy seasons of memories in our lives.  He will be missed.  Sincerest condolences to his family.