What's this in lower corner of the shower? (pic)

fstuff1

It's either a hidden camera or a foot rest for shaving one's legs. Some gentlemen cyclists also shave their legs so to suggest that it's for the ladies is a bit overstated. (In the interest of fairness) 😏

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, K12Guy said:

It's either a hidden camera or a foot rest for shaving one's legs. Some gentlemen cyclists also shave their legs so to suggest that it's for the ladies is a bit overstated. (In the interest of fairness) 😏

But that was how X promoted it  from its panel.of women or something like that  .its in a silly location.. I use a waterproof  battery one..

By looking at the OP's signature, they have never sailed on X before, so I guess it is a valid question. But somehow I think I would have figured it out or at least researched what it is.  Hope it's useful for the OP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miched said:

I use it as a footrest when standing in the shower having a beer.  The same as when I belly up to a bar.  

Drink up 🍻🍹🍷🍸🥃🥂🍾

Now that made me laugh out loud 😂

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Merly said:

Leg rest for ladies when shaving legs 

Well, if you don't use it to shave legs, that bar works quite well for drying socks!

15 hours ago, hcat said:

Useless

Might be useless to you, but it isn't to me. It ain't easy to bend and balance while shaving legs in a small shower and that bar eliminates some very ungainly and possibly dangerous contortions! 

• Like 4

Good idea - useless location.  Unless you turn the water on and off, the water rushes over your legs when you try to use it to shave your legs and washes off all the shaving cream.  When will Celebrity actually test run some of their design decisions with real people?!  

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, miched said:

I use it as a footrest when standing in the shower having a beer.  The same as when I belly up to a bar.  

Drink up 🍻🍹🍷🍸🥃🥂🍾

Why didn't I think of that? I always lose my balance and spill expensive wine. Dammit.

20 hours ago, K12Guy said:

Why didn't I think of that? I always lose my balance and spill expensive wine. Dammit.

Yes, I found it rather strange that they provided a place to rest my foot but no drink holder.  

Drink up 🍻🥃🍹🍸🥂🍷🍾

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 8:16 AM, phoenix_dream said:

Good idea - useless location.  Unless you turn the water on and off, the water rushes over your legs when you try to use it to shave your legs and washes off all the shaving cream.  When will Celebrity actually test run some of their design decisions with real people?!  

Yes..that is why I said it was useless.  It is not placed in a spot that works very well. 

• 2 weeks later...