Cruise Critic Community

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, bjfitz0703 said:

Does anyone know of tennis courts near the port

There are not any at the Dockyard. The closest to the Dockyard are courts at the Port Royal Golf course and Fairmont Southampton Hotel. Many of the hotels have courts. There are courts near Hamilton. Years ago (15) on one of my first cruises to Bermuda I was surprised to run into my dinner table waiter off the ship in Hamiltion with a tennis racquet on his way somewhere to play. Don’t know where the courts were he was going to. 

Edited by Charles4515

A few years ago we cruised to Bermuda and took our son to Admiralty Park to play tennis.  We are going back to Bermuda in 3 weeks and plan to go to Admiralty again.  So if you are in Bermuda on May 20 or 21st - our son would be happy to play a game or two!  We will take the ferry to Hamilton and then take bus #4.  Admiralty Park is free.  I believe I had researched this years ago - there are very few places to play tennis for free on the island...when you are a cruise visitor.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, KShuman said:

A few years ago we cruised to Bermuda and took our son to Admiralty Park to play tennis.  We are going back to Bermuda in 3 weeks and plan to go to Admiralty again.  So if you are in Bermuda on May 20 or 21st - our son would be happy to play a game or two!  We will take the ferry to Hamilton and then take bus #4.  Admiralty Park is free.  I believe I had researched this years ago - there are very few places to play tennis for free on the island...when you are a cruise visitor.

Awesome.  We will be there on June 26/27 so will miss you yet thanks for the intel!  Enjoy