Cruise Critic Community
tbae

British Isles Itineraries, anyone know if/when NCL will schedule for 2021 and beyond?

Looking at booking British Isles in 2021; currently NCL has the Star doing 2 itineraries in May 2020, but it is too soon for us - we are doing a 12 Day Mediterranean in Nov. 2019 and need more time to save up. Does anyone know if NCL plans to keep offering some British Isles itineraries--and if so when they might usually release? 

10 hours ago, tbae said:

Looking at booking British Isles in 2021; currently NCL has the Star doing 2 itineraries in May 2020, but it is too soon for us - we are doing a 12 Day Mediterranean in Nov. 2019 and need more time to save up. Does anyone know if NCL plans to keep offering some British Isles itineraries--and if so when they might usually release? 

Those sailings seem to sell well so probably yes.  They've mixed things up a bit for release dates but my guess would be mid-December.

Historically, Northern Europe cruises, outside of the standard Baltics ones, are have been released very late.

For 2019, itineraries from Southampton were released in early May 2018. We are still waiting for the full 2020 season to be confirmed.

For 2021 (and I see no reason why they won't be offered) my guess is that they will be released sometime next Spring, although you never know.

I have no idea when/if NCL will offer a British Isles itinerary but I will say that our cruise in 2015 was superb. Great way to see those ports and a lovely cruise. NCL should offer it more often.

Thanks for the responses so far--I am encouraged that they will likely continue to offer the itineraries --and will be patient. :-) 

So glad that this was posted. This is exactly the information that I’ve been searching for on the boards. Thank you.