Cruise Critic Community
travelguy2009

Mobile Hotel Cruise and Stay Packages

The Microtel in Saraland offers a package and we've stayed there 3 times. They shuttle you to and from and we've never had a problem. You have to call them and ask about their stay, park and cruise package.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:44 AM, maldenmusic said:

The Microtel in Saraland offers a package and we've stayed there 3 times. They shuttle you to and from and we've never had a problem. You have to call them and ask about their stay, park and cruise package.

Thank you maldenmusic

We're actually staying at the Microtel in Saraland in July. I need to call them and set something up and see if they can get us to the port.

Kinda related - we're bringing a 12-passenger van to Mobile... Based on the H/W/L restrictions, it doesn't look like the van would fit in the garage at the port. Are we better off leaving the van at the hotel and catching a shuttle? Thanks in advance!!

We are staying at the Hampton Inn.  It offers a package which includes parking for one vehicle at the port.  

Found out that the "Park & Cruise" deal at the Microtel is $169 and covers up to 4 people. Well, I've got 7 people going, and that would run me a lot more than I was willing to pay,, as I would have needed 2 rooms and I'm only parking 1 car. I'm getting 2 rooms for less than that and paying to park at the port (in the shade, for whatever that's worth). It's going to save me a whopping $13 after paying to park at the port, but I don't have to catch a shuttle and I can load my luggage once.

Either way, I'm still looking forward to cruising in 5 weeks.