Qsine on Summit

printingchick

We have experienced LPC twice now, on the Silhouette - 2 different animation dinner events, 2 very different and exceptional menus - the food is outstanding, some of the absolute best we've experienced on Celebrity.  The animation is completely captivating - it is an EXPERIENCE, and I recommend it highly.  The newest show involves a "Top Chef" sort of challenge between the 4 chefs, and the actual diners in the restaurant, us, the Celebrity customers in the dining room that night - vote by applause, as to which of the Le Petit Chefs produced their favorite dish.  The vote is real - I watched the employee push the button to begin the animation for the chef that we the diners, chose - great fun, IMMERSIVE - every diner is experiencing the event at the same time - it's extremely special and again, the food - OUTSTANDING.

5 hours ago, cruisingator2 said:

I haven’t tried LPC and I know one should not judge something before trying it but the new LPC does not look special to me. The menus can be found anywhere. Now the former format works for us. If anything I wish that they would offer a few nights of the old format. 

That might be a good compromise if they ever go to LPChef.....esp on Summit which has such limited alt dining choices to begin with.

Fortunately , Sushi on 5 has some non sushi choices; and hopefully Tuscan is  still very good.  The new entrance sounds a bit odd but  menu is probably  the same,

2 hours ago, lexmiller said:

We have experienced LPC twice now, on the Silhouette - 2 different animation dinner events, 2 very different and exceptional menus - the food is outstanding, some of the absolute best we've experienced on Celebrity.  The animation is completely captivating - it is an EXPERIENCE, and I recommend it highly.  The newest show involves a "Top Chef" sort of challenge between the 4 chefs, and the actual diners in the restaurant, us, the Celebrity customers in the dining room that night - vote by applause, as to which of the Le Petit Chefs produced their favorite dish.  The vote is real - I watched the employee push the button to begin the animation for the chef that we the diners, chose - great fun, IMMERSIVE - every diner is experiencing the event at the same time - it's extremely special and again, the food - OUTSTANDING.

Completely agree. Kudos to celebrity for bringing these experiences on board. Most people don't realize how special the technology is and how complex the experience is. i can have steak in 10 other locations. This experience is the most unique and special from any cruise line.

• Like 1