Beers 🍺 On The Beautiful Harmony of The Seas

4 hours ago, Artemus said:

Does anyone know what beers are available on HarmonyI’m hoping someone has a beer list/menu from the Boot and Bonnet Pub. Prices  would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you in advance.

If you're looking for craft beers I wouldn't count on it. We were on her back in January and there wasn't much beyond the usual. The only IPA's were Redhook and Stone. The only APA I remember was Sierra Nevada. Unless things have changed since then, they need to up their game.

Thanks everybody so far. I would also be interested in what is on draft if anyone knows.

G, I do drink craft beers and know the selection is limited but it’s no big deal. I’ll have a few Stones and probably whatever is on draft. I’ve started a new first drink tradition on my cruises with a 16 ounce can of Red Stripe and then figure it out from there.

28 minutes ago, fscool said:

Nice to see that 3/4 of that first page is not covered by the Deluxe Beverage Plan.

On Oasis class drinks are covered up to $13... so only the "Classics" would be cost extra.

• Like 1

Thanks tah for the pub menu. I don’t see Stone IPA on the list. G mentioned it is available and I’ve seen it mentioned on an RCCL blog. Hoping it’s available on Harmony.

23 hours ago, Artemus said:

Does anyone know what beers are available on HarmonyI’m hoping someone has a beer list/menu from the Boot and Bonnet Pub. Prices  would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you in advance.

Royal is not know for their beer selection. If you look at the menu above, it reflects mostly the mainstream stuff. They should step up their game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fscool said:

Interesting.  On Anthem it is $12

Yes, but the signature cocktails on Anthem at the Brass and Bock only run $13, so it's only a $1 upcharge there.

All Oasis class and Quantum class ships cover up to $13 for Deluxe Package. The reason is that most premium cocktails on those ships cost more @$13 where they are usually only $12 on smaller ships.

Basically an upcharge for getting on a megaship, which is crap

Edited by nanowerx
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Doc2725 said:

Royal is not know for their beer selection. If you look at the menu above, it reflects mostly the mainstream stuff. They should step up their game. 

Agreed!!  Love good craft beer, especially IPAs, I tend to drink vodka/water on cruises 🙂

Though I was pleasantly surprised on Indy in Playmakers, they had some good options on draft!

20 hours ago, ShillyShally said:

Agreed!!  Love good craft beer, especially IPAs, I tend to drink vodka/water on cruises 🙂

Though I was pleasantly surprised on Indy in Playmakers, they had some good options on draft!

I agree.  Was on Indy in November and did see that Playmakers had more selections.  But Royal needs to royally step up their beer options.  I'm an IPA guy and always disappointed with that is available.  I do like Stone but I think they are phasing that out.  Not a fan of Redhook.  They really need more options.  Thankfully I'll be on Harmony in a few weeks and Sabor makes the best margaritas.  But if I was only a beer drinker, I would never buy the drink package for their lack of selection.

18 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

Sorry to hijack this thread but could someone post a pic of the scotches and whiskeys that are on board? Especially interested in what rye whiskey they have.

Post #6 in this same thread has a photo of the list.

23 hours ago, Artemus said:

Thanks tah for the pub menu. I don’t see Stone IPA on the list. G mentioned it is available and I’ve seen it mentioned on an RCCL blog. Hoping it’s available on Harmony.

We were on Allure last year and I asked what they had for IPA's and was told Sierra Nevada (LOL) so I asked if they had the their usual Redhook Longhammer and they got it for me. I'm drinking that an a guy walks in and orders a Dogfish Head 90. I just shook my head. The Dogfish wasn't on the menu.