$500 shipboard credit

1 hour ago, Anna201213 said:

Can we have the $500 shipboard credit announced today for a cruise already booked? I feel penalized if not

If you booked onboard, you can invoke the Best Price Guarantee. 

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

Forget invoking the onboard booking price guarantee; price hasn't changed; just the benefits.  Unless your TA can sweet talk Regent you are out of luck.

Marc

Not correct. 

Best Price Guarantee applies when another applicable public promotion offers a better price on the cruise guest has selected. Guest will be able to take advantage of this new promotion plus the added benefit of the applicable Onboard Savings by having their travel agent call Regent Seven Seas Cruises to have the new promotion added to their reservation (subject to availability). Should there be a price reduction after final payment has been paid, the difference will be given to guest in the form of a Shipboard Credit, suite upgrade, or a Future Cruise Credit at Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ discretion.

4 minutes ago, Anchorbuoy said:

Not correct. 

Best Price Guarantee applies when another applicable public promotion offers a better price on the cruise guest has selected. Guest will be able to take advantage of this new promotion plus the added benefit of the applicable Onboard Savings by having their travel agent call Regent Seven Seas Cruises to have the new promotion added to their reservation (subject to availability). Should there be a price reduction after final payment has been paid, the difference will be given to guest in the form of a Shipboard Credit, suite upgrade, or a Future Cruise Credit at Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ discretion.

A moot argument anyway; the fine print limits to new bookings:

Indulge in Europe offer is capacity-controlled and applies to new bookings only made beginning on 5/1/19 in the U.S. and Canada. Offer is combinable with standard published promotional offers, however, is not combinable with Canadian Dollars at Par. On the July 2, July 29, August 9, August 19, October 8 and October 16, 2019 voyages aboard Seven Seas Voyager® and the July 29, August 20, August 30, October 19 and November 23, 2019 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer®, guests will receive a Shipboard Credit of $250 per guest, up to $500 per suite. Shipboard Credit is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Mention “INDULGE IN EUROPE” at time of booking.

About a week ago, I received a call from my TA with news that they’d just added a $500 “complimentary” OBC to our account for a 2020 cruise we have booked with them. 

We are months away from final payment. 

Coincidence? I have no idea but we are happy with the unexpected windfall. 

We received notice from our TA that the $500 OBC had been credited to our account for the Explorer TA in November. This cruise was booked using a Future Cruise Certificate.

18 hours ago, Ep010835 said:

About a week ago, I received a call from my TA with news that they’d just added a $500 “complimentary” OBC to our account for a 2020 cruise we have booked with them. 

We are months away from final payment. 

Coincidence? I have no idea but we are happy with the unexpected windfall. 

You are lucky!!  Today my TA phoned Regent and they refused to give us the $500

13 minutes ago, Anna201213 said:

You are lucky!!  Today my TA phoned Regent and they refused to give us the $500

My TA implied that it was a "thank you gift" from them. Who knows where it really came from.