May 2019 Update: HAL Dry Docks, Charters and Groups Onboard

VMax1700

5 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I am currently working on the June update, but have run into 2 problems.........

1. my laptop crashed during the week, so I had to reload a clean copy of Windows and have lost all my links, and .....

2. I have just had a pizza and bottle of chianti (not pate and chianti, Hannibal!) so concentration is a little 'disordinato', so maybe next week I will get the June update posted.

until then keep posting what YOU know!

Thanks everyone!

No worries, thanks for what you do for us! 😘

• 5 months later...

What dates schedule for Volendam drydock?What is expected to be included?

On 8/28/2019 at 3:15 PM, Cat in my lap said:

The primary in Florida is 3/17 - does anyone know how we can send in our mail ballot in time?  I learned that it can be emailed to us a month ahead.  Is there a fax on-board to return it?  Or a good place to fax from on shore?  Email is not acceptable, and mail may be iffy.  

1 hour ago, CandyMontagne said:

What dates schedule for Volendam drydock?What is expected to be included?

There have been several updates to this thread, most recently at

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2707814-november-2019-update-hal-dry-docks-charters-groups/?tab=comments#comment-58709548

In addition there have been several threads about Volendam Dry Dock

try this one

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2712303-recent-volendam-dry-dock-question/?do=findComment&comment=58828374

2 hours ago, CandyMontagne said:

Volendam in drydock, 11/24-12/5, previously a short time I October, does not specify what upgrades or Word is bring done.

As noted above, this thread is CLOSED. Kindly use the current thread that you were directed to. 

25 minutes ago, RuthC said:

As noted above, this thread is CLOSED. Kindly use the current thread that you were directed to. 

👍

I must start asking the mods to lock old threads, but hate annoying them over trivialities!

25 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

👍

I must start asking the mods to lock old threads, but hate annoying them over trivialities!

It would be helpful if they would do that, though. People just don't always read the thread before they post, so if the mods would lock them, it would save a lot of confusion. 

1 hour ago, RuthC said:

It would be helpful if they would do that, though. People just don't always read the thread before they post, so if the mods would lock them, it would save a lot of confusion. 

I think I agree with you!  I will ask the mods to lock the old threads whenever I post a new thread.

• Like 1