Just off the Horizon - 4/20 - 4/28

Thanks for the review.  Which of the playlist productions would you say was the best?  I am taking a first time cruiser on the ship and would like for her to see at least 1 show on the ship.  

I sailed Horizon back in February and pretty much had the same experience. The only difference is my wife and I enjoyed the 2 production shows we attended, Vintage Pop and Celestial Strings (we missed Soulbound). Normally, we are not into Carnival's production shows (find them to be kind of corny and boring), but we found these to be well produced and entertaining with a talented cast. Too each their own though 😀.

We did the same itinerary and used Thenford Grey's as well in St. Kitts. They do an excellent job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaniceB said:

Thanks for the review.  Which of the playlist productions would you say was the best?  I am taking a first time cruiser on the ship and would like for her to see at least 1 show on the ship.  

I definitely recommend Vintage Pop and Celestial Strings. 

We saw all 4 production shows.  We liked Soulbound the best - it is the first of the 4.  We didn't like Celestial Strings at all and actually left before it was over, a first for us ever.  We loved the 3 violinists who were featured in the show and enjoyed them performing around the ship - just disliked the show despite the casts' obvious talents and the beautiful costumes.  To each his/her own.