Cruise Critic Community
Diamond Dandy

Help me understand this RCI Photo

While browsing images related to another topic I posted, I came upon this picture. For the life of me I cannot understand this one.

The overlooking balconies look to be clearly a Royal ship, but I cannot remember a situation with a top floor pool (like the top part of the picture) with balconies overlooking another pool. Don't see anything on deck plans that matches this scenario either. 

Thanks as always.

IMG_1318.JPG

If that is an unretouched photo, it's not of any Royal ship.  Might be a photoshop thing.

not sure why my post got deleted... maybe cause there was a link but it appears to be harmony of the seas

It looks like an Oasis ship but it's an optical illusion.  It's probably  central park there in the middle.  .  

Both pools are the same height... you're getting confused by the angle of the picture

16 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If that is an unretouched photo, it's not of any Royal ship.  Might be a photoshop thing.

Has to be patched together. RCCL deck plans don't show anything like this....

2 minutes ago, hftmrock said:

not sure why my post got deleted... maybe cause there was a link but it appears to be harmony of the seas

That site is not allowed here.

I get it now. At first glance it looks like the balconies are overlooking the pool nearest the viewer.  A higher view would have made it clear that Central Park is at the bottom of the canyon. Thanks.

Just now, emdia43 said:

That site is not allowed here.

thanks! ... I figured... but if you google the picture there are several sites that claim it to be harmony of the seas.

It's Harmony.  There are Central Park balconies below to pool deck between the two pools.  The angle of the photo makes it look like the balconies are overlooking pool, but they are actually in Central Park on lower decks between the two pools.  

I actually had to look twice at this photo to see what the OP and others were seeing.  😁

Yes, that is a legit photo of Harmony.  As others said, the angle gives it the allusion that the huge gaping hole between the pools does not exist.  

Central Park is there, it is just the angle of the picture. The pool decks are at the same height.

Looks like Harmony of the seas

Edited by Twow