Garden Villa perks

If your upgrade bid is accepted for Garden Villa, do they still provide the 6 bottles of liquor and unlimited sodas? 

Because it’s a standard perk for the Garden Villa (and maybe the owners suites too), I wasn’t sure if it’s a perk that they take away in the upgrade bid process.

27 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. You get the GV perks mentioned. 

AND due to the late upgrade and travel timing - you may have to contact your Concierge/Butler or even the

Hotel Director to have the 6 bottles in place after boarding.

xxxxxxxxxx

33 minutes ago, cruiser1955a said:

Thanks, I guess we’re in for a totally different cruise experience. Like being in a house on a ship.

NCL DAWN

Of note the 3 separate suite bedrooms all have a mini fridge and the off the Main commons room is the galley

kitchen with a large fridge that you can have loaded up with soft drinks and mixers fixings also a place to keep

your left overs from dining or other occasion and a micro wave oven to reheat - silver wear napkins plates cups

glasses are all there for a service for at least 12 - having more let your Butler know.

Sailed the DAWN Stateroom 14000 October 2018 - 6000 + square footage cabin/deck space 1/2 over Cagney's

and Moderno and open deck (15) above all that - hot tub steam room to boot - the other 1/2 is Stateroom 14500 space.

Way to view or relate to the Garden Villa is it is its own Private Haven !

Thanks for the advice, and description. We’ll plan to ask the butler upon boarding. We don’t mind waiting a while for it. We’ll probably be in shock, with our mouths hanging open for the first few hours anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest phd1003

Are you on the Dawn or the Gem? Not that the GV perks would be much different. What was the bid if you don't mind me asking

19 hours ago, cruiser1955a said:

Thanks for the advice, and description. We’ll plan to ask the butler upon boarding. We don’t mind waiting a while for it. We’ll probably be in shock, with our mouths hanging open for the first few hours anyway.

Congratulations.  The butler will give you a sheet from which you can select the bottles if you haven't already informed NCL.

You can also call the NCL Haven Pre-cruise Concierge desk 1-855-625-4283 (1-855-NCL-HAVEn).  They can email you the liquor form and a form with options for your preferences for pillows, water (still/sparkling), soft drinks, coffee, tea and some other things I've forgotten.  You can email your preferences back to them.  You're still 72 hours from boarding so there should be enough time.

Edited by havenfan

There is nothing that can prepare you for the GV experience.  I was able to do a travel agents tour a few months before my cruise and walk through the actual room (I even left myself a little note shoved into the space between the safe and side of the closet, just to see if that area was every checked/cleaned - it was still there when I boarded lol) and it was still kind of surreal unpacking and seeing it as officially 'my' room.

You are going to love it !  Enjoy!

11 hours ago, nikechic23 said:

How far out from your cruise did you find out you were awarded the upgrade?

Pretty sure this was just a brag post.  They never provided any useful info on their upgrade process, even in the upgrade thread.

Notified about 10 days before the start of the first leg of the B2B cruise.

2nd leg was in the GV.

1st leg:

Bid for the GV from a Family suite (SD) but was awarded a 2BR (SC) suite $400 pp bid

2nd leg:

Bid for the GV from the 2BR (SC) and won with offer of $1800 pp in medium range was surprised to get it

AND WAS THRILLED ! 

Was all very interesting being moved from suite 11530 to 14000.

Butler and cabin attendant gathered all the clothing and moved it on valet equipment to the new digs.

The Concierge took us to Guest Services and exchanged key cards and updated my NCL account

and then shown how to use the key card elevator access to the 14th deck and introduction to the Garden.

Met the new Butler and Cabin attendant just finishing up tidying the quarters - given an introductory

tour and features of the suite - lighting - shades - and orders placed for what we wanted stocked in

the galley. Then down to Moderno for lunch and a toast to the high life.

The Garden Villa is so much more than an Owners Suite !