Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
outbackpaul

Escape - Bermuda Dailies and Entertainment sheet

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GOODIES said:

Cruising Sunday trying to figure where is the supper club 

is this a free venue

thanks

 

It's by the Escape Theater.  Some shows are free, some are a fee.  It's noted in the daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for these...leaving Sunday.  

 

Quick question, did they stop doing Canvas By U?  My wife loved doing that last few cruises.  Didn't see it in the dailies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

Thank you for these...leaving Sunday.  

 

Quick question, did they stop doing Canvas By U?  My wife loved doing that last few cruises.  Didn't see it in the dailies 

 

I'm not familiar with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

Thank you for these...leaving Sunday.  

 

Quick question, did they stop doing Canvas By U?  My wife loved doing that last few cruises.  Didn't see it in the dailies 

The definitely had it, see day 5 under Night and day 6 under Afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

The definitely had it, see day 5 under Night and day 6 under Afternoon.

 

Thanks...thought it used to be every day, but glad it's still available at some point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!  So helpful!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, outbackpaul said:

 

Entertainment summary 1.jpg

Entertainment summary 2.jpg

What is heavy metal magic show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, npater said:

What is heavy metal magic show

The regular magician's alter ego

https://www.magicbrian.com/nigelblackstorm.html

I saw Magic Brian's act the night before and I wasn't really impressed so I had high hopes of some real magic (not knowing they were one and the same at the time).

I left sorely disappointed and rather embarrassed I even recommended my parents attend. 

There is a very little magic, mostly some cheap laughs after he gets a few audience members up there in wigs. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

 

The regular magician's alter ego

https://www.magicbrian.com/nigelblackstorm.html

I saw Magic Brian's act the night before and I wasn't really impressed so I had high hopes of some real magic (not knowing they were one and the same at the time).

I left sorely disappointed and rather embarrassed I even recommended my parents attend. 

There is a very little magic, mostly some cheap laughs after he gets a few audience members up there in wigs. 

 

 

 

Agreed, that was a waste of time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see prime rib is on sunday in o'sheenans and garden cafe--- Do you know if it served in the restaurants too? like savor or taste? thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tumblew467 said:

I see prime rib is on sunday in o'sheenans and garden cafe--- Do you know if it served in the restaurants too? like savor or taste? thanks 

 

I don't remember for Sunday, but they had prime rib again on Saturday at O'Sheenans and it was also available at the dining rooms (not in garden cafe though, it was oriental night there). I had it in O'Sheenans, was some good stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tumblew467 said:

I see prime rib is on sunday in o'sheenans and garden cafe--- Do you know if it served in the restaurants too? like savor or taste? thanks 

 

 

I had it Sunday night in O'sheehan's and Saturday night in the Manhattan Room.  I did not check Savor or Taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you , I meant any of the dining rooms so good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for posting all this!

 

Curious if there was Indian Food in the Garden Cafe ? It’s always something I look forward to on NCL! Can’t wait for my July cruise to Bermuda!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for posting!   Were those show selections in your cabin or did you have to do to one of the screens by the stairways to select the shows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bjtravelnews said:

Thanks so much for posting!   Were those show selections in your cabin or did you have to do to one of the screens by the stairways to select the shows?

 

I went to the reservation desk and those forms were there.  I think you can do any of the ways you mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tammyd549 said:

Thank you for posting all this!

 

Curious if there was Indian Food in the Garden Cafe ? It’s always something I look forward to on NCL! Can’t wait for my July cruise to Bermuda!

They usually had at least one curry type dish, sometimes more, and sometimes roti on request. They had long grain rice usually as well. Indian isn't my thing so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 8:51 PM, worktocruise610 said:

Thank you so much for  these!!! Going on Sunday to Bermuda, so excited. Glad to hear you had a great time & an awesome crew.

Us too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that NCL has gone very casual in MDR what % of the men would you estimate wore shorts? 

 

Enjoying all your info and questions being answered. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, gdy0354 said:

Now that NCL has gone very casual in MDR what % of the men would you estimate wore shorts? 

 

Enjoying all your info and questions being answered. 

 

 

I guess 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just back today from the escape. One of many new things added since my last cruise was the updated app. Download it before you get on board and log

into WiFi once you are on the ship. In that app they have a “ what’s happening “ button and this gives you the dailies right on your phone. Walking around the ship want to know what’s coming up get your phone out and check. No walking to the room to check the paper copy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, shout19661966 said:

Just back today from the escape. One of many new things added since my last cruise was the updated app. Download it before you get on board and log

into WiFi once you are on the ship. In that app they have a “ what’s happening “ button and this gives you the dailies right on your phone. Walking around the ship want to know what’s coming up get your phone out and check. No walking to the room to check the paper copy. 

 

Yeah, I noticed that too and used the app all week.

 

I also noticed y'all left about 2 hours late last Sunday.  Did they say why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, outbackpaul said:

 

Yeah, I noticed that too and used the app all week.

 

I also noticed y'all left about 2 hours late last Sunday.  Did they say why?

left at 630pm because of the fog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...