Best Way to get 19 people to Carambola.

Nashna

We are a family group of 19.  What is the best way to get us from the port to Carambola Beach Resort?  Pricing per person?  There are two large ships in port with 8000 passengers arriving at the same time.  

On 5/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Nashna said:

We are a family group of 19.  What is the best way to get us from the port to Carambola Beach Resort?  Pricing per person?  There are two large ships in port with 8000 passengers arriving at the same time.  

If Carambola is a must, then should, repeat must,  book your Beds and umbrellas in advance, requesting a front rank position by the sea, all in a row as a family together. (Think from memory there are only 20 beds in the front rank)

Having booked your beds etc, then arrival can be staggered over 3 taxis @ $4.00 per person each way, knowing there should be no problems with bed positions on arrival.

8000 PAX?  Then do not wait another minute,  book today requesting front rank all together, you'll receive a confirmation by email.

their e-mail address from the web site : reservations@carambolabeachclub.com

Also book via their website

On 5/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

If Carambola is a must, then should, repeat must,  book your Beds and umbrellas in advance, requesting a front rank position by the sea, all in a row as a family together. (Think from memory there are only 20 beds in the front rank)

Having booked your beds etc, then arrival can be staggered over 3 taxis @ $4.00 per person each way, knowing there should be no problems with bed positions on arrival.

8000 PAX?  Then do not wait another minute,  book today requesting front rank all together, you'll receive a confirmation by email.

their e-mail address from the web site : reservations@carambolabeachclub.com

Also book via their website

Thank you.  We are booked for 10 beds and 5 umbrellas.  However, I had not thought to request the front row.  I will do so as we have 9 children with us and will want them right in front of us.  I had actually been to Carambola two years ago on a Seabourn Cruise.  Seabourn anchored offshore and we tendered in.  The lobsters on the beach were fantastic.  Obviously, we are not going to be as pampered this time.

20 hours ago, Nashna said:

Thank you.  We are booked for 10 beds and 5 umbrellas.  However, I had not thought to request the front row.  I will do so as we have 9 children with us and will want them right in front of us.  I had actually been to Carambola two years ago on a Seabourn Cruise.  Seabourn anchored offshore and we tendered in.  The lobsters on the beach were fantastic.  Obviously, we are not going to be as pampered this time.

As an additional thought, also request the large wooden beds, with the thick padded mattress, and huge umbrellas, as now there are also bog standard metalic ones in the front rank to the right of the wooden ones.

Not pampered?  Just ask is a deal could be had for a lobster lunch for all, with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink.  You'll never know, it's a garanteed additional revenue, they could say yes.

2 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

As an additional thought, also request the large wooden beds, with the thick padded mattress, and huge umbrellas, as now there are also bog standard metalic ones in the front rank to the right of the wooden ones.

Not pampered?  Just ask is a deal could be had for a lobster lunch for all, with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink.  You'll never know, it's a garanteed additional revenue, they could say yes.

I really liked the wooden beds.  I'll be sure to ask for them.   Seabourn goes all out on their beach port stops.  All the passengers tender in and the Seabourn staff (in Bermuda shorts and their fancy jackets), walk into the water and serve caviar and champagne to those in the water.  It is a sight to see folks walking into the water to get their treats.   Carambola did an outstanding job of hosting us.   

Seabourn officers with umbrellas pushing a cooler out to water