Promo Code

While listening to the radio this morning Elvis Duran who is the godfather of the Bliss gave a promo code for sailings in June, July and August. Its his name Elvis for an additional $100 in obc. I have not tried it so don't know if it works.

2 hours ago, Birdie And Sue said:

Cool.  Wish it could be applied to existing reservations!

You can do more than WISH - - -

If you are outside the Final Payment period it is worth a glance to see if you can cancel that existing

reservation and rebook it with a better deal. There is however some risk to this - in the time frame of

cancelling and rebooking you might lose that dream cabin. You may get more perks promos OBC

by doing this and then NCL may throw a curve - read fine print  - work carefully with the NCL agent

or best with your Travel Agent.

If the prices rates have changed considerably that glance is certainly worth a second look - but if in

that Final Payment period about the best that could be arranged is a one cabin category upgrade

or some OBC. 

16 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

You can do more than WISH - - -

If you are outside the Final Payment period it is worth a glance to see if you can cancel that existing

reservation and rebook it with a better deal. There is however some risk to this - in the time frame of

cancelling and rebooking you might lose that dream cabin. You may get more perks promos OBC

by doing this and then NCL may throw a curve - read fine print  - work carefully with the NCL agent

or best with your Travel Agent.

If the prices rates have changed considerably that glance is certainly worth a second look - but if in

that Final Payment period about the best that could be arranged is a one cabin category upgrade

or some OBC. 

Like I said I wish it could be applied to EXISTING reservations.

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, delphis98 said:

I don't see where there is a space to add a promo code 😞

I'm having the same issue.  Last week, I could put a promo code in under the area where you pick your offers.  Now, that box has disappeared.  Does anyone know why?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bostoncruisegal said:

I'm having the same issue.  Last week, I could put a promo code in under the area where you pick your offers.  Now, that box has disappeared.  Does anyone know why?

The Elvis promo has expired. I just used it when I booked a last minute cruise on the Escape and in the fine print it said it was for cruises booked by mid June  - sorry I can't remember the exact date. Maybe the box is only there when there is a valid promo.