Cruise Critic Community

Where do you have to go to book Choir of Man on the Escape and that needs to be done when you board?

I actually showed up about 15 minutes before the show, and got a seat about 15 rows back just left of center.  Make note, you can join the cast on stage and have a beer right before the show starts.  So, that may have something to do with me getting a choice seat.

I understand folks wanting to make reservations, and that’s probably a good idea if you have a large group.  But, I’ve never found it necessary (and sticking with me “free style” vacation).

You can make a reservation at any of the interactive boards on the ship.Just follow the instructions, its very easy. Also if you want a good seat, go early and yes there is free beer with the cast.

There were shows on two different nights and yes its easy on the interactive screens and has to be the best show we have ever seen on a cruise. Free beer with the cast, free beer at the meet and mingle and then again free beers at the Escape family party in the brewhouse...

You can also book it using the NCL app or your stateroom tv.  Also, keep an eye on your NCL page to see if it shows up as bookable in the entertainment section before you cruise.  It was only in the past couple of months that they moved it from the dinner theater to the main stage.  So, maybe they will sometime soon offer regular reservations like they do for After Midnight.

Go early and hang out on stage them.  One of the best shows I have seen on our 28 NCL cruises

22 hours ago, npater said:

Where do you have to go to book Choir of Man on the Escape and that needs to be done when you board?

120 days prior to departure (130 days for suites) book on your MyNCL account. Show up early and join the cast on stage for a feee pint. 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

120 days prior to departure (130 days for suites) book on your MyNCL account. Show up early and join the cast on stage for a feee pint. 

Not true. I’m cruising next month, and MyNCL still shows to book onboard.

Thank you for the information. Leaving this Sunday with my family and we are counting the hours