Next Promotion

lynn2002

The current promotion, Pack These Values, is ending next week.  Does anyone know what the next HAL promotion will be?  The only thing the current promotion is of any value to us is the Gratuities Paid.  Just wondering whether to hold out for the next promotion or see if the prices go down.  The cruise is at the end of July this year.

Pre paid gratuities is a good deal, if course that depends how long your cruise is, the longer the better the deal. Enjoy your cruise what ever the deal is.

Usually HAL starts the Explore4 package in July -- Signature Beverage Package and maybe a free dinner.  But the last couple of years when HAL offered this, HAL raised the cruise fare to cover these perks.

So keep track of your cruise fare right now.  That way when something is offered, you will know whether or not you are getting a good deal.

According to our Future Cruise Consultant Annette, the current promotion is a ‘special’.  She said the prices will NOT drop when it comes off.

Just in case this is of help to anyone out there.

4 hours ago, ski ww said:

Pre paid gratuities is a good deal, if course that depends how long your cruise is, the longer the better the deal. Enjoy your cruise what ever the deal is.

I would go ahead and book this deal now.  If the price drops or a new, better deal comes along, HAL will normally honor it, as long as it is prior to final payment.  Just be sure not to take the non-refundable option.

On almost every cruise we take I have done this (sometimes more than once).  On my Sept cruise I had a fare change of $500 pp, so I called HAL and they honored it.  Then a week later it dropped by another $100 pp and they honored this as well!  Just remember that you MAY lose some perks (if they are no longer offered with the new fare).  

If you cruise is the end of July this year then you are now within the final payment date and most likely there will not be any more price drops before your cruise. We are booked on the Noordam July 21 Alaska cruise and our fare has dropped in price for a SS from $3600pp when booked last August to $2741pp when we rebooked for the third time in Mid April just before the final payment date of April 28th. If the current promo is still valid for your July cruise, I suggest you book now. Have a great cruise.