New Perfect Day

15 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

Seems like that would be a limited amount of ROI if it was placed in Australia or Asia, since the amount of ships is limited. My guess (only a guess) that it might be that place in Freeport (Grand Lucayan Resort) or somewhere else in the Caribbean. The Freeport location was said that RCI would make it a "Destination centered around a water based theme park."

My money is on Freeport.

8 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

And I bet more and more itineraries will include these private stops. RCI isn't spending all this money for nothing and the only way to get people there is to bring ship full if people.

And charge a high price on extras at these private stops.

31 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thought it was “Perfect Day at CocoCay”

Someone forget to the web developers this... I have a Perfect Day cruise coming up.  

1443758558_PD1.jpg.95a8bedc778da86afed275f53a2369bd.jpg

Even my Hawaii cruise is going to be Perfect Day, but only on two days.  The rest of the days are "Not Perfect Days".

1588201477_RoyalpushingPerfectDay.jpeg.af6e7b2708a8a762864cc120fcff4d3d.jpeg

So what's up for the new Perfect Day destination?  

Perfect Day 2?

Fantastic Day?

Awesome Day?

Edited by twangster

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

Someone forget to the web developers this... I have a Perfect Day cruise coming up.  

Even my Hawaii cruise is going to be Perfect Day, but only on two days.  The rest of the days are "Just Okay Days".

1588201477_RoyalpushingPerfectDay.jpeg.af6e7b2708a8a762864cc120fcff4d3d.jpeg

Perfect Day 2?

Fantastic Day?

Awesome Day?

I think Perfect Day roughly translates to "day on which you can only spend your money with Royal Caribbean".

2 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Exactly.  I can just imagine the laughs that went around in the meeting at which they came up with that term!

Probably the code name for project and the name stuck so they kept it.  

• Like 1

I love the private islands.  I love not stressing about transportation, food, drink, crime, being harassed to buy things... I love just getting off the ship and exploring the trails and finding a quiet shady spot on the beach.  The only thing I DON'T love is that "Cay" does NOT RHYME WITH DAY!  And it might drive me stark raving mad.  But bring on more private stops!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, twangster said:

Even my Hawaii cruise is going to be Perfect Day, but only on two days.  The rest of the days are "Not Perfect Days".

Perfect Day 2?

Fantastic Day?

Awesome Day?

That is really funny (about your Hawaii cruise)! :classic_biggrin: It is like the cruise line just randomly puts it out there as one of those "feel good" type things. Thanks for posting that. :classic_biggrin: Your schedule is hysterical. 

53 minutes ago, ThePNVT said:

I love the private islands.  I love not stressing about transportation, food, drink, crime, being harassed to buy things... I love just getting off the ship and exploring the trails and finding a quiet shady spot on the beach.  The only thing I DON'T love is that "Cay" does NOT RHYME WITH DAY!  And it might drive me stark raving mad.  But bring on more private stops!

So very true. So many people say it the way it rhymes with "day" and that is just not correct. People have actually tried to correct me when I say it correctly as "key." 🙄

Probably should be "Perfect Fee..."  I'm sure Royal backed off that one quick. Too obvious 🤣