Beach excursion for 2 yo to 72 yo?

Cruise Scout

With a 2yo and 4yo, I’m having trouble making time to research as much as I usually would. Any suggestions for beaches? Need to factor in kid-friendly and senior-friendly - neither of my parents gets around well these days. Best case scenario would be nice Beach with facilities, lounge chairs, shade, decent snorkeling, and a quick trip from the ship to get back for nap time.

We’ve been to Curaçao multiple times before and nothing from my memory jumps out, but were focused on diving/snorkeling since that was before kids. Hope some of you can help, even if there is no perfect option (snorkeling is typically not good at popular beaches). Thanks! 🙏 

p.s Planning to cross-post for Bonaire, Aruba, and St. Maarten - the other 3 ports on our Freedom of the Seas cruise next month.

We went to Blue Bay Beach.  It was $8 per person to get in and that came with a lounger and umbrella.  There were plenty of trees around for shade.  They had food/drink that you can purchase there, free wifi, bathrooms and outside showers.  The water was a little rocky so I would recommend water shoes for the little ones.  I did not do any snorkeling but saw others out by a rocky area.  If you do a search in this forum you will find other reviews.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second Blue Bay (I feel like that's all i say on this forum, my apologies).  The cove is protected so kids can play without waves knocking them over.  If you go out of the cove on either side, the water gets rougher but the snorkeling is pretty good.  Just don't get disappointed as you swim through the cove- there's nothing to see there, but there's plenty to see once you get further out.