Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
CPCruiser4Life

Where can I see my OBC online?

When you go to purchase something in the Cruise Planner (such as a shore excursion of specialty dining) after you add your purchase to the "Cart", you will see a summary page that shows your current amount due for the items in your cart, and below that a choice to Check Out or continue shopping, and below that the Onboard Credit Available if you have any.

Note that adding something to your cart is not a commitment to purchase since you can easily remove the item rather than completing the purchase. So you can make a dummy purchase to see what, if any, OBC you have available to purchase. However, this only shows the OBC available directly from Celebrity and does not show OBC from a TA.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

Sign into your Celebrity account and scroll down to where it says Cruise Planner.   Under that it should show at the top right of the page.   This is only OBC from Celebrity.   OBC from your TA or other does not show until you board.

I bring a copy of everything from my TA showing what perks and extras I have.

5 minutes ago, micheleata said:

Sign into your Celebrity account and scroll down to where it says Cruise Planner.   Under that it should show at the top right of the page.   This is only OBC from Celebrity.   OBC from your TA or other does not show until you board.

Micheleata is correct; the amount of your OBC is at the top right of the screen after entering the Cruise Planner - just to the left of the indicator of how many items are in your cart.  Sorry, about my post saying to do a dummy purchase - it's in such small print that I had not noticed it before!

4 hours ago, micheleata said:

Good advice.  I always bring a final copy of our invoice as on one cruise, the amounts of OBC were not transferred to the ship's computer for some strange reason.  Bringing it made a big difference in resolving the issue.