Cruise Critic Community
jandlcruise

Maho Beach and French Shopping Combo?

We are headed to St. Maarten on our next cruise. This will be our third visit and the last time we were there we took a taxi and just hung out at Maho beach. My husband loves watching the airplanes come in and could do it all day but I would like to visit Marigot and look at some shoppes. Can anyone recommend a tour that would include both?

Try Bernard's Tours...a very popular company and one many of us would recommend.

I would also recommend Bernard’s. We had a lovely time on the tour and it included both of those. 

We have never done a tour that wasn’t with the ship. We worry about traffic and not getting back to the ship on time. It would be awesome to get the tour we want though.

On 5/17/2019 at 6:17 AM, jandlcruise said:

We have never done a tour that wasn’t with the ship. We worry about traffic and not getting back to the ship on time. It would be awesome to get the tour we want though.

We’ve never used a “ship excursion”. These tours directly stimulate the local economy, something that St. Maarten needs in recovery. I know it can be a tad nerve-racking, but them getting you back on time or before is what their reputation and livelihood depends on. They won’t chance it. I always do LOTS of research and any negative review means we don’t use them. 

Think about it, since that’s the exact tour you are looking for and maybe take a chance. You won’t regret it. 

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We’ve never used a “ship excursion”. These tours directly stimulate the local economy, something that St. Maarten needs in recovery. I know it can be a tad nerve-racking, but them getting you back on time or before is what their reputation and livelihood depends on. They won’t chance it. I always do LOTS of research and any negative review means we don’t use them. 

Think about it, since that’s the exact tour you are looking for and maybe take a chance. You won’t regret it. 

I will definitely think about it, thanks for the info.