Adults Only Beach on CocoCay?

I was just at CocoCay on Navigator of the seas. Definitely don't do Chill Island because of the small cove it was packed with kids. South beach had little to no children and the "swim up bar" is hilarious you can walk to it. The island never felt packed at all and our ship was sold out. But the the kids must have been at the pool and chill island because all day I was on South Beach and saw maybe 2.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2019 at 12:05 AM, Candezime said:

I was just at CocoCay on Navigator of the seas. Definitely don't do Chill Island because of the small cove it was packed with kids. South beach had little to no children and the "swim up bar" is hilarious you can walk to it. The island never felt packed at all and our ship was sold out. But the the kids must have been at the pool and chill island because all day I was on South Beach and saw maybe 2.

Funny how different an experience can be. I spent the day at Chill Island Beach yesterday and barely saw any kids. It never got crowded at all the whole day.

3 hours ago, goodml said:

Funny how different an experience can be. I spent the day at Chill Island Beach yesterday and barely saw any kids. It never got crowded at all the whole day.

I guess so I know my ship was sold out and it was Memorial Day weekend not sure if that mattered or not. Everyone should just try each beach for themselves and it’s all in walking distance of each other 🤷🏾‍♀️