Cruise Critic Community
Laszlo

Warwick Long Bay / Jobson's Bay - Food & Drink?

Is their a stand or food truck at the parking lot for Warwick Long Bay / Jobson's Cove?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Is their a stand or food truck at the parking lot for Warwick Long Bay / Jobson's Cove?

Thanks

There has not been food or drink for sale there in recent years. None have mentioned there being anything there this year but if a food truck did decide to set up there again I don’t think it would be until beach season. (after May 24). 

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

There has not been food or drink for sale there in recent years. None have mentioned there being anything there this year but if a food truck did decide to set up there again I don’t think it would be until beach season. (after May 24). 

Thanks for the info, will be there on the June 9th sailing on the Escape. I was wondering because I saw a cart on Google Maps, however its dated 2015.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.2568868,-64.8120644,2a,60y,322.87h,82.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl7RgOPZUiPoFhv-JjPl68w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

Thanks for the info, will be there on the June 9th sailing on the Escape. I was wondering because I saw a cart on Google Maps, however its dated 2015.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.2568868,-64.8120644,2a,60y,322.87h,82.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl7RgOPZUiPoFhv-JjPl68w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Yes, there was then but the operator decided to move his truck to Hamilton. Someone actually contacted him and found that out. The Bermuda tourism authority earlier this year said they were soliciting vendors for some of the beaches. They have not reported the results of that and we might not know unless someone posts they were there and there was a vendor. So far not but it could change. That is why I don’t answer with an absolute  “no”. Maybe a vendor will set up there again. Change does happen. As the tourist season just began some answers should be considered preliminary.   

Edited by Charles4515