Mariner Diamond Lounge - Outdoor seating?

I see Mariner's DL is in the same place as it was for Adventure when I was on her in 2017.   Does either/both still have the outdoor seating, or has that been closed off?

On Mariner a week ago, the outside door leads to that area where they have the climbing wall so not a great place to sit. You could get out but doors won't open automatically to let you back in so awkward. 

• Like 1

If it is anything like the AOS Diamond lounge I won't even go in. Last time in the DL on AOS people were saving seats for people that were coming later so there was no where to sit and they didn't have the outside open for more room. Young children were running around touching the food on the small buffet but not taking any. (Gross). Their parents were too busy bragging about their C&A status to keep an eye on them. They display their status pins like they were the medal of honor. Just a horrible experience.

It's a small lounge really on Mariner but what's crazy is there are big sofa type seating either side of the  tables which takes up a huge amount of room for only 4 people. I counted the seating capacity and it's 28, really not good. With a  furniture redesign it could seat so many more. Does overflow into a smallish area of the viking crown but there were so many private functions, weddings etc. going on in there. The concierge Tao tried really hard to make everyone happy.