I've been here once back in 2013, it's time for me to return but I still have a long ways to go, July 2020.  My friend and I got a cabana back then, boy the prices have gone up!  Anyways, I am wondering about the clam shells.  Where do you reserve them?  How much?  S&S card or cash?  And do they have the blue mats/floats still?  If so, do we reserve them, if so when? S&S card or cash?  

As answered on the other thread, on Carnival, I believe you can only book clamshells once you board, or when you arrival at the island. They will be charged to your S&S card. Remember cruiselines are essentially a cash free operation.

If you look around the board, you will see more discussions on price. I know on HAL they went way up. Can't answer for Carnival.

Everything on the private islands is charged to your account.  There is no need to "pre-reserve" floats...they have PLENTY!  Wait until you're there to see if you want/need them!  Or, bring your own blowup floats....much cheaper!

• 1 month later...

Is there anything else to do on Half Moon Cay except sit on the beach.  Our January cruise will be the first time we've ever done a private island stop and we are just not beach folk.