Our 25th Anniversary Adventure - Baja Mexico & Hawaii on the Inspiration & Splendor

Jamman54

On 6/10/2019 at 8:13 PM, Jamman54 said:

Here are some views of the church grounds…..

We spent a little over a half hour there. Our final stop is going to be at the Royal Kona Museum and Coffee Mill. It will be about a twenty minute ride. Here are some views as we made our way there…..

To be continued…..

I think this leg of the trip, the big island and Kona, have been my favorite so far on your trip.  The place of Refuge and the Painted Church look really, REALLY cool.  A Hawaiian cruise had never really been on my radar......lol.  Thanks Jamman and Patty for adding this to my "to do" list! 

19 minutes ago, SingleMommaCruiser2020 said:

I think this leg of the trip, the big island and Kona, have been my favorite so far on your trip.  The place of Refuge and the Painted Church look really, REALLY cool.  A Hawaiian cruise had never really been on my radar......lol.  Thanks Jamman and Patty for adding this to my "to do" list! 

Thanks for reading! Hope you get to try a Hawaiian cruise in the future. 😎

On 9/20/2020 at 9:14 AM, SingleMommaCruiser2020 said:

*I'm then assuming you are in Prince William County?  I live in Nokesville, about 5 miles west of Manassas.  I am certainly adding this excursion and destination to my must-see list for future cruises.  Thanks for adding your experience as well.

Prince William County is exactly where we're at!  Small world.  🙂  We're technically in the City of Manassas Park but less than a mile from PWC (we're very close to Signal Hill & Signal View Roads).  I love the Nokesville area, not built up as much and hope it can stay that way.  We have friends out that way - Gainesville, Bristow, Haymarket, and Warrenton.  I'm glad my experience of Pearl Harbor was also helpful to you, it's definitely a must see.  

On 6/6/2019 at 5:05 PM, Jamman54 said:

In your Cruise Manager under Guest Details click on the edit link. There you will find a section for special occasions where you can let them know if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc.

I indicated that it was our anniversary on both cruises. I didn't do the decorations on the Inspiration, only the Splendor, which I had to pay for.

I could not find Guest Details.  Our cruise HI cruise is not until 2022 so I am living it day by day through your review. I am thoroughly enjoying each page. It will also be for our 25th Anniversary.

Edited by DANCING GRANDMOMMY
add info

5 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I could not find Guest Details.  Our cruise HI cruise is not until 2022 so I am living it day by day through your review. I am thoroughly enjoying each page. It will also be for our 25th Anniversary.

Select your cruise in the Cruise Manager and then go to the Booking and Order Details. Under or next to each person's name on the booking there will be a link that says "edit guest details". Click on it and scroll down to "Special Occasions ". 😎

11 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Select your cruise in the Cruise Manager and then go to the Booking and Order Details. Under or next to each person's name on the booking there will be a link that says "edit guest details". Click on it and scroll down to "Special Occasions ". 😎

Thank you for your help. It will not allow me to do this, no guest details.  Maybe you must check in first. Our check in is not open until Nov 21 of next year. 

20 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Thank you for your help. It will not allow me to do this, no guest details.  Maybe you must check in first. Our check in is not open until Nov 21 of next year. 

We are a long way from being able to check in. Did you use a TA to book? If so, that may be why you don't have access. 😎

31 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I did go through a TA. I don't usually. I hate not being able to make payments online or see what payment have been made.

There you go. Your TA can inform Carnival that you are celebrating an anniversary. 😎

• Like 1