Our life on the Edge, 28 April 2019 TA, some photos & video

Silkroad

1 hour ago, hcat said:

All photos are awesome...

Anyone try the Art Scavenger hunt? Looks like it might be to promote art sales but a  real hunt  would be fun...I want you all on my team!

I think we should develop one for the Apex cruise. We could list everything and by the end of the week have an Apex Art party and compare notes on what we found and have prizes. 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I think we should develop one for the Apex cruise. We could list everything and by the end of the week have an Apex Art party and compare notes on what we found and have prizes. 😎

I  really love this idea....but possibly even more work than  a reg cabin crawl...and we would need the APEX art book...

Let me know if you come up with a plan..we do have time to organize  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

Wow!! Sounds like a great concert! 

It was so great that we went to their matinee performance the next day. They were still great, but didn’t repeat the edgier selections (it was a completely different show). I did get some video of the matinee....so stay tuned for the next installment😁

1 minute ago, hcat said:

I  really love this idea....but possibly even more work than  a reg cabin crawl...and we would need the APEX art book...

Right up my alley! We could have so much fun! I’ve already thought of some Edgy prizes...🙂

3 minutes ago, hcat said:

Will all of you Edgies be in SVs?

Just now, Silkroad said:

It was so great that we went to their matinee performance the next day. They were still great, but didn’t repeat the edgier selections (it was a completely different show). I did get some video of the matinee....so stay tuned for the next installment😁

Yay!! Can’t wait! It’s like Christmas!!

10 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Right up my alley! We could have so much fun! I’ve already thought of some Edgy prizes...🙂

11 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

For APEX we need "APEXY " prizes...unless you test it out on the EDGIE reunion cruise...we are not on that one 

25 minutes ago, hcat said:

For APEX we need "APEXY " prizes...unless you test it out on the EDGIE reunion cruise...we are not on that one 

Now I’m confused. I thought the Edgie reunion cruise was on Apex...

Edited by Silkroad

2 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Yes! Deck 9, because someone had snagged deck 10😜

Yay!! I will be keeping an eye on you from above (actually you can't see much of any of the cabins below - just at the rail). I'll hand down a glass of wine when you or the other niners run out. 😉

Edited by vtcruising

Just now, vtcruising said:

Yay!! I will be keeping an eye on you from above (actually you can't see much of any of the cabins below - just at the rail). I hand you down a glass of wine when you run out. 😉

Can’t wait to meet the rest of you! Just so there’s no confusion, I’m talking about the November one🚢

• Like 1