Cruise Critic Community
DeepC

Labadee Zip Line Worth it?

Booked for next year... Cruise planner not showing much available this far from sailing date. It is showing the zip line at $99... That seems high but what isn't. Is that the correct price and is it worth it?

We've done it 3 times . Its awesome! Take a gopro with you! Also you can look on youtube for the ride.

I’ve done it twice and loved it. Watch for sales in the cruise planner. You can cancel and rebook if the price drops. I paid $79 for our February 2019 cruise during a sale. 

From what I've been told by friends who've done it, YES!  We'll be there in December and I've booked it for my husband and 2 teenagers.  I'm terrified of heights and will be hanging out on the beach 🙂

Have done it twice, and I have a fear of heights!!!!!

Awesome workers, got me thru it and loved it!!!!

Enjoy, I did

Safe travels.

My teenagers did it last year, and they were not impressed. We are going to Labadee again in July and they do not want to do the zip line again. For them it was more of a “bucket list” activity.  To put things in perspective, however, we had been to Mexico in 2016 and did a phenomenal zip line adventure.  If you have young kids or have never ziplined, the Labadee one will probably be great!

Keep an eye out for sales in the Cruise Planner (I check at least once a week).  

It's showing up at $73.99 for me right now.  

If you buy it and the price goes down later, you can cancel it and repurchase at the new price.  

(Just to clarify, I haven't done this one, and for that much money would rather do a longer one somewhere else.  But that's a personal decision.  I'm pretty cheap with my money.)

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:16 AM, brillohead said:

Keep an eye out for sales in the Cruise Planner (I check at least once a week).  

It's showing up at $73.99 for me right now.  

If you buy it and the price goes down later, you can cancel it and repurchase at the new price.  

(Just to clarify, I haven't done this one, and for that much money would rather do a longer one somewhere else.  But that's a personal decision.  I'm pretty cheap with my money.)

Mine is still showing $99. 😣

I just did the Dragon Fire (lay down face forward) line last week.  Well worth it.  Nothing like it and a very long very cool ride.