Change to On-line check in?

chrislaurn

When I initially checked in for my cruise, I didn't have my passports, etc. in front of me so I left that information blank, though I did check that we would be using passports.  I went back in yesterday for my June 22, 2019 cruise and it had me fully checked in for all parties.  Do they no longer require that information?  If they do, do I have to enter it somewhere else?  I'd appreciate any info.  Thanks!

25 minutes ago, chrislaurn said:

When I initially checked in for my cruise, I didn't have my passports, etc. in front of me so I left that information blank, though I did check that we would be using passports.  I went back in yesterday for my June 22, 2019 cruise and it had me fully checked in for all parties.  Do they no longer require that information?  If they do, do I have to enter it somewhere else?  I'd appreciate any info.  Thanks!

My sailing for Monday required my passport number. Click on 'travel documents' and then edit and see if you can complete it ?

That is strange that it showed your on-line check in complete when you never went back in to update your Passport information.  Earlier in the year, I waited to enter my passport info until I could go home and dig it up.  Two weeks later it was still 80% complete, waiting for me to go in and update my passport.  Maybe Carnival has a way of seeing if you cruised previously, they now fill in that info for you.

1 hour ago, Garf said:

You can go back in under your check in profile and input your passport info.

There's no place to add it.  There's only the basic info, contact info and travel companions.

1 hour ago, Athankfulheart said:

. Click on 'travel documents' and then edit and see if you can complete it ?

No "travel documents".  It just says print boarding passes.

I don't know where else to look!

To those asking how chrislaurn was able to complete check in without passport numbers, I did the same for my daughter's family. I just specified that they would use a birth certificate instead of a passport when they cruise and no further info was required. However, once I got their passport numbers, I just went in as AThankfulHeart so perfectly showed us, and edited it to say they would use passports, then it required me to enter their passport info.