Booked shore excursions not showing in excursions list (to check for price drops)?

I'm heading out on an Alaska cruise on Radiance next month.  I booked my shore excursions ages ago, and have been periodically checking the prices on them, and rebooking when the prices have dropped.  I went to check today, and NONE of the FOUR excursions that I've booked through RCI are showing up at all in the shore excursions list.  They aren't showing as sold out (which I've seen for a handful of excursions), they just aren't showing up at all.  Almost as if RCI doesn't want me to see them, and see if the price has dropped.  Has anyone else had this experience recently?  This is definitely a new development (if it is a development), as (like I mentioned), I've checked prices on these excursions many times over the last year since we booked the cruise.

2 hours ago, iujen94 said:

Fairly normal for the web site.  Just look in your Order History at the top of the Cruise Planner page and you will see the items you have purchased.  Click on the details and you see what you paid.  Click on the item itself and it will show current price.  Have had some concern that if I cancelled that the item would not reappear it the main excursion list, but it always did.  

Have had mixed results lately with rebooking the excursion without cancelling first (where it gives you the option to cancel the "conflicting" booking).  Sometimes get a "you have a problem, please call" but when this happens it has NOT cancelled or booked the new item.  Have also seen this with conflicts in excursion times and dinner reservations.  Had to cancel one MyTime Dining reservation before it let me do an excursion reservation and would not let me make a new one within an hour of the official end of the excursion.

• Like 1

If you are on a computer, select shore excursions from the top menu, and select the port.  If you are using an iPad, select the horizontal lines at the top left that will access a side menu.  Select the port from here. 

Your booked excursions and the current price should then show up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iujen94 said:

I'm heading out on an Alaska cruise on Radiance next month.  I booked my shore excursions ages ago, and have been periodically checking the prices on them, and rebooking when the prices have dropped.  I went to check today, and NONE of the FOUR excursions that I've booked through RCI are showing up at all in the shore excursions list.  They aren't showing as sold out (which I've seen for a handful of excursions), they just aren't showing up at all.  Almost as if RCI doesn't want me to see them, and see if the price has dropped.  Has anyone else had this experience recently?  This is definitely a new development (if it is a development), as (like I mentioned), I've checked prices on these excursions many times over the last year since we booked the cruise.

I think Ken was having the same issue recently and I believe he was able to see the excursions by using a different browser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LeeW said:

Fairly normal for the web site.  Just look in your Order History at the top of the Cruise Planner page and you will see the items you have purchased.  Click on the details and you see what you paid.  Click on the item itself and it will show current price.  Have had some concern that if I cancelled that the item would not reappear it the main excursion list, but it always did.  

Have had mixed results lately with rebooking the excursion without cancelling first (where it gives you the option to cancel the "conflicting" booking).  Sometimes get a "you have a problem, please call" but when this happens it has NOT cancelled or booked the new item.  Have also seen this with conflicts in excursion times and dinner reservations.  Had to cancel one MyTime Dining reservation before it let me do an excursion reservation and would not let me make a new one within an hour of the official end of the excursion.

Thanks!  This worked great.  Another friend also suggested to go to My Calendar and click "Details" from there, which worked too.  So much easier than what I was doing before!  

Yes! Still happening to me almost every time I go into my shore excursions for my Game of Thrones tour in Split. On one rare occasion it showed up and it was cheaper than what I paid. As mentioned above, I was scared to cancel and try to rebook at the cheaper rate bc I was afraid the excursion would disappear. I ended up calling the crown and anchor number and talked to someone there and had them cancel and rebook for me. 

To this day, even when I still check online, that excursion does not show up. Scares me intp thinking it’s been cancelled. 😳