Voyage of the Glaciers with Glacier Bay (Northbound)

Whitetrike

My wife and I will be boarding the Royal on the 25th for our first Alaska cruise!!! Can't wait to get started.  Along that line, I'd like to ask if anyone on board  now would be kind enough to post the Patters here so those of us yet to cruise could get some idea of what we can look forward to! I much appreciate the effort and time it would take to do this!

Kind regards,  Whitetrike 

The Patters are, in general, pretty much all the same. Just take your cruise and enjoy your self. Don't worry about what happened previously or what will happen on your cruise. It's doubtful that anybody currently onboard will read this or have either the ability to scan the Patters or the extra Internet minutes to upload the scans. Relax and enjoy yourself. I'm guessing you will have a fantastic cruise. We always do and we never need to check a previous Patter to do so. Enjoy yourself. :classic_cool:

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

The Patters are, in general, pretty much all the same. Just take your cruise and enjoy your self. Don't worry about what happened previously or what will happen on your cruise. It's doubtful that anybody currently onboard will read this or have either the ability to scan the Patters or the extra Internet minutes to upload the scans. Relax and enjoy yourself. I'm guessing you will have a fantastic cruise. We always do and we never need to check a previous Patter to do so. Enjoy yourself. :classic_cool:

You obviously don't know Deb.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coral said:

You obviously don't know Deb.

Yes look at the link Idahospud references, post #5 about her blog

You may need to email her to get the web address, but the blog has the platters and more. 

Please report back after your trip.  Others like me will still have questions.  Especially about embarkation in  Vancouver, Enjoy your cruise.