Has anyone gotten the free charms on Celebrity?

chimerix

I saw on someone's recent daily schedules from Celebrity that the Shopping Desk gives out a "Welcome charm" and "Mystery charm" at certain times during the cruise.  Has anyone gotten them?  I am wondering what they look like.

Aloha

Chimerix

Edited by chimerix

1 hour ago, Alakegirl said:

You dont get the actual charm on the ship.....you get a coupon for the charm and you have to go to the store on land to get the charm

I knew this was like that in Alaska, I didn't know if it was the same in New England/Bermuda.

Thanks

It is nothing worth going out of your way for.   It is just a method to get you to their desk for a shop recommendation to buy something you are interested in. 

It is a coupon that hat you can pick up anywhere for Diamond International.  

The cruise line and expert shoppers get a paid fee plus a kick back for the sales at the shops.  The only reason and purpose of that useless shipboard guarantee is to get an idea of what you purchased from their recommended shops.  To you it is useless and doesn’t guarantee that it is the lowest price or replacement.   They want to know if the shops are giving them their fair kickback plus proof that they are sending them passengers that buy.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We got 2 of these in September.  You just go to the excursion desk and they have them in a little jar.   Just ask for them and they will hand them to you..as many as you want.   No coupons on Equinox.   They are small, but cute.  

charms.jpg

1 hour ago, micheleata said:

We got 2 of these in September.  You just go to the excursion desk and they have them in a little jar.   Just ask for them and they will hand them to you..as many as you want.   No coupons on Equinox.   They are small, but cute.  

Thanks.  Those are cute.  I'll make sure to pick them up.

Aloha,

Chimerix