Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Bellair

Maasdam South Pacific 2019 cruise video highlights

Recommended Posts

Here are highlights including Dolphins, a shark attack, Sting rays & Manta rays....the 24 night cruise in 20 minutes!
 
Hope you enjoy the scenery.... so , ‘Welcome Aboard ... again!
 
Youtube link: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful video.

You are very welcome. So glad you enjoyed the cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was so nice to finally meet you on this cruise.

 

Thank you for this wonderful video which will continue to enrich our memories of this wonderful cruise.

 

Great job.👏🏻🛳

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow-that was excellent, thank you for not only doing that but sharing with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Joel,

Outstanding video of the 24 day cruise we were on with you.  Good memories of a great cruise.  I've got this video bookmarked since there are a couple of shots with joyce and I in the video.  It was a pleasure to met you and Pat since we have seen some of your previous videos.  Hope to run into you in the future.

Rick & joyce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW!!!!!

I loved your video it was outstanding.

Brings back memories and we love the Maasdam . Great Jib

Denise😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a picture is worth a 1,O00 words, this incredible video is worth a million! Thank you for allowing me to relive this three plus weeks aboard the Maasdam. 

 

Hope to sea you again!

Karen (from Arizona)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW! Amazing. Extremely well done. May I ask what camera was used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aliaschief said:

It was so nice to finally meet you on this cruise.

 

Thank you for this wonderful video which will continue to enrich our memories of this wonderful cruise.

 

Great job.👏🏻🛳

 

 

So great to catch up with you both. A wonderful job arranging the CC meeting on board. Hope we get to meet again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broon said:

WOW! Amazing. Extremely well done. May I ask what camera was used?

Hi Broon, many thanks for you comment. 4 cameras were used;

1: New iPhone XR ( excellent)

2:DJI Osmo Pocket

3:GoPro 3 ( underwater shots, provided to friends on board who went on snorkeling tours)

4: Mobius mini ( on radio controlled aircraft flown by a friend who went to Moorea & Bora independently as drones are not allowed to be taken on board)

Basic Editing was completed on board during sea days with post editing on our return (3 long days) with Apple Final Cut X.

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KarefreeKaren said:

If a picture is worth a 1,O00 words, this incredible video is worth a million! Thank you for allowing me to relive this three plus weeks aboard the Maasdam. 

 

Hope to sea you again!

Karen (from Arizona)

 

 

Great to hear from you Karen! Thank you for your kind comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

WOW!!!!!

I loved your video it was outstanding.

Brings back memories and we love the Maasdam . Great Jib

Denise😊

Hi Denise

She is a great ship & we will be back on her in August for the WW2 Pacific 29 night cruise.

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, happy_travellers said:

Very nice to meet you and your wife on board. Thank you for sharing the video.

And wonderful to meet you also.

keep safe & well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, canadianbear said:

Wow-that was excellent, thank you for not only doing that but sharing with us!

You are most welcome. Enjoy your summer. Here we are moving into winter but looking back on our trip will keep us warm!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing another wonderful video.

Good to know that ANZAC day was remembered on board the Maasdam.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the video! It's making me excited for our upcoming cruise on the Maasdam in June. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bellair said:
Here are highlights including Dolphins, a shark attack, Sting rays & Manta rays....the 24 night cruise in 20 minutes!
 
Hope you enjoy the scenery.... so , ‘Welcome Aboard ... again!
 
Youtube link: 

 

Always truly enjoy your work, thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alphen said:

Always truly enjoy your work, thanks for sharing.

Saw some familiar faces from our December cruise, both crew and fellow cruisers, can't wait to board here again next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thank you for sharing another wonderful video.

Good to know that ANZAC day was remembered on board the Maasdam.

 

It was a very moving service at 6am with many from different countries attending. HAL also had a memorial service for the Dutch a week later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alphen said:

Saw some familiar faces from our December cruise, both crew and fellow cruisers, can't wait to board here again next week!

Have a fantastic cruise on your 21 day Alaskan Alphen. We would have loved to stay on board for this one as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bellair said:

Have a fantastic cruise on your 21 day Alaskan Alphen. We would have loved to stay on board for this one as well.

I am sure we will, thanks.

 

Since you are a Maasdam regular; have you seen 2021 january & february itinerary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alphen said:

I am sure we will, thanks.

 

Since you are a Maasdam regular; have you seen 2021 january & february itinerary?

Hi Alphen,

No, but I must look it up.....Anything unusual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...