Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr. godfredo

Laundry Package?

We are looking to try and pack light for our upcoming Summit sailing to Canada/New England and was wondering if Celebrity has any laundry packages you can purchase. I know that we were able to buy  package on HAL that allowed us to have unlimited laundry for a daily rate. Any insights would be appreciated! 

Once you are elite on Celebrity you get a free bag of laundry for a cruise.

Celebrity does usually have a special for a bag of laundry, limited to a certain number of items, I believe.   Forgotten the cost, something like $29-$39.

Oh how I wish X did laundry like HAL does.  We are Elite and get the 2 free bags and I would be happier to pay the $7 a day per cabin for the great way HAL does their laundry.  Nicely pressed and on hangers.  Or in a nice straw basket, neatly folded.

I know I repeat myself on threads like this but I am hoping that X gets the hint.

My recollection is the laundry by the bag is more like $49.  I agree with you Muushka, even though we receive 2 free Elite bags, we would gladly pay the $7 day per cabin for a laundry package like HAL.  We adore HAL's laundry program, lol.    We will be purchasing it for our upcoming 51 day HAL cruise in the Fall.