Cruise Critic Community
cruiser karen

Cruise Next voucher for sale $120

I have an NCL cruise next voucher that is worth $250 that i am willing to sell for $120.  The reservation must be made by January 2020.  Please let me know if you are interested.

I have one for sale for $100, must be used before November, 2019.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:06 PM, cruiser karen said:

I have an NCL cruise next voucher that is worth $250 that i am willing to sell for $120.  The reservation must be made by January 2020.  Please let me know if you are interested.

iF YOU STILL HAVE THIS FOR SALE, I will be happy to take it.  Message here or ONOURCRUISE@GMAIL.COM

On 5/21/2019 at 7:26 AM, mugtech said:

I have one for sale for $100, must be used before November, 2019.

iF YOU STILL HAVE IT FOR SALE, respond here or email at ONOURCRUISE@GMAIL.COM.  TIA.

9 minutes ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

I thought the cruisenext certs had a sail by date and not a book by date.  Can anyone confirm?

that is correct, if the expiry date is Jan 2020 than then is the date you must sail by.

16 minutes ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

I thought the cruisenext certs had a sail by date and not a book by date.  Can anyone confirm?

We have 4 remaining and they expire Nov 5, 2021...

and this is one of the rules

5 Do the certificates expire?

YES. Yes. Y-E-S. 🙂 You can get a full (minus the on-board credit you received) refund in 30 days, but otherwise they expire 4 years from the first sail date of the cruise on which you booked it. When redeeming the certificate, the actual cruise you are applying it to must start within those 4 years. NCL has flexibility and has occasionally extended certificates for people, but this is not guaranteed and not how the terms and conditions prescribe in #1 above. After that date, no value is left.

15 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

YES. Yes. Y-E-S. 🙂 You can get a full (minus the on-board credit you received) refund in 30 days, but otherwise they expire 4 years from the first sail date of the cruise on which you booked it. When redeeming the certificate, the actual cruise you are applying it to must start within those 4 years. NCL has flexibility and has occasionally extended certificates for people, but this is not guaranteed and not how the terms and conditions prescribe in #1 above. After that date, no value is left.

So when people say it expires in Nov 2020 for example, you really need to know their original sail date if you were intending to use it in Nov 2020? although I imagine NCL might have some leeway.

2 hours ago, bones774 said:

So when people say it expires in Nov 2020 for example, you really need to know their original sail date if you were intending to use it in Nov 2020? although I imagine NCL might have some leeway.

You just need to book it and use it by Nov 2020 

10 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Are you willing to sell one of your certificate? If you are please contact me at poz4me at cableone dot net

13 hours ago, poz4me said:

Are you willing to sell one of your certificate? If you are please contact me at poz4me at cableone dot net

no sorry at least not yet, we may use them after all. Thank you though.