Cape Liberty Cruise & International flight

Catching a cruise out of Cape Liberty on Anthem (in late March), and would like to get a return flight to the UK the same day as the cruise ends (Sunday).  Is it possible to be able to be at the airport (EWR) by 3 pm (for a flight that leaves at 6pm)  Or is that cutting things too close?

2017 we did the Anthem. RCI do a bus tour of NYC if you're interested (about $90 pp I think). Leaves the ship about 0930 and does a trip round the sights. Only one stop for about 45-60 mins near the 9/11 reflecting pools (not time enough for the museum). It then drops you at EWR about 1430. If you are flying on BA, their check in desk doesn't open until about 1530, 'cos all the flights are late afternoon/evening.

Simon

That depends on when the ship is scheduled to arrive, though that's usually in the morning.

As a point of reference - I arrived at Cape Liberty on Anthem last year and was home by lunch, I live 3-4 hours away.  I was one of the first off the ship and through customs in the port.

So, as mentioned above, 3 PM is MORE than enough time if you arrive at the normal time.