Norwegian Jade in Santorini

mauinoel

We’ll be in Santorini on the Jade in August. It sounds like even though it might be crowded, NCL stays later than other ships. I’m wondering if anyone knows what time the last tender will be. We are looking at a trip that says we’ll be back to the cable car around 9pm with the ship leaving at 10pm. We plan to buy round trip cable car tickets ahead of time but then to just walk down if the line is still long around that time. We are pretty fast walkers so I figure as long as the last tender is around 9:30, we should be fine. I know it will be cutting it close but I’d really like to make it work. Can someone please tell me what time the last tender is approximately?

Passengers generally are asked to be back on board the ship 30 minutes prior to sailing time.  Given that, I would expect that the targeted time of the last tender to depart shore about 45 minutes prior to sailing.  That timing is always subject to the realities of how many people are still in line for the tender, so it can be a bit of a gray area on final timing.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

I'll be there on the Jade August 3rd, have been wondering the same thing.  I've read that the ships station a crew member at the top of the cable car to make sure everyone gets down.  What tour are you thinking of taking?