Cave Tubing Help

ashley321121

I’m interested in the cave tubing excursion and would love recommendations on a good company to book through. We have early dinner at 5pm so we would need be back by 4pm. Hoping someone has taken an early cave tubing excursion and can recommend. 

Also, has anyone done the cave tubing with back pain? I’m young and in good health but I have chronic back pain. Would love to hear from anyone else in a similar boat and how it went. 

Thanks 

We had an amazing experience with https://belizecruiseexcursions.com/ . I have scoliosis so understand cronic back pain.  I guess it would depend on the type of pain.  You are transported for 45 minutes, so sitting with some bumps in the road. then you walk . Once you are in the tube you do have to paddle a bit with your arms so that can put a little strain on your back or abs and shoulders:)  Overall its a fairly easy and fun excursion

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend .bz for cavetubing. We have went twice now and had a great time. After the cave tubing, they take you down the road to the owners house for lunch (included) and it's great!

I have 2 reviews with tons of pictures listed in the link below in my signature line if you are interested. 

I would say (and I don't have back pain) that the only issue would be the walk if you get pain during a walk. But it's a fairly easy walk and they stop a lot to tell you interesting things along the way (so it's not non-stop walking). The floating itself is super relaxing and the tour guides do all the work (swimming and pulling you around along the way when needed). 

Have a great time. 

• Like 1