Drinks Prices on Celebrity

Hi

Just so I can work out how much I'd have to drink to make a drinks package worthwhile, (I'm not a big drinker) can someone tell me the price for a Coke, a glass or red wine and a beer on any Celebrity ship in the Caribbean. (And I know there are different prices for different types of wine and beer of course, so just what the lowest prices would be for a small glass of wine/bottle of beer.)

I can find drinks package prices on their website but I can't find this information.

Thanks

The Edge has somewhat different drink menu's.  As search of these boards may find menu's from other ships.  But as a guideline:

Red wine starts at $9

Coke $4

Beer starts at $5

Bottles of generic still water $3.50

Cocktails start at $7.75

Add 20% to the prices for the gratuity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Londontraveller67 said:

Hi

Just so I can work out how much I'd have to drink to make a drinks package worthwhile, (I'm not a big drinker) can someone tell me the price for a Coke, a glass or red wine and a beer on any Celebrity ship in the Caribbean. (And I know there are different prices for different types of wine and beer of course, so just what the lowest prices would be for a small glass of wine/bottle of beer.)

I can find drinks package prices on their website but I can't find this information.

Thanks

Search feature will pull up several threads with pics of current menus from multiple recent sailings.  A glass of wine can run you 9-22$US Martinis about $15.

Cappuchinos/Espresso from Bacio are not free, nor are bottled waters etc

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

Search feature will pull up several threads with pics of current menus from multiple recent sailings.  A glass of wine can run you 9-22$US Martinis about $15.

Cappuchinos/Espresso from Bacio are not free, nor are bottled waters etc

In fact you don't even need the search feature - the third page of this forum reveals this...

If you are not a big drinker, it would be hard to justify purchasing any drinking package at full price plus 20% gratuity. It costs $70.8 per day even for the classic package. You can bring a couple bottles of wine and a 24-pack of water per room to the ship on embarkation. We are not big drinker either and we only get the drinking package as a perk from a good deal. You may purchase additional drinks when needed and save the money.

If when you calculate you are ‘borderline’ between breaking even with a drinks package (as I think many of us are) it does have a few aspects that many of us do enjoy including..

No worries about a final bill.

Not having to carry on board wine, water, soda.

No signing slips.

Trying new drinks whereas when paying per drink you stick to tried and trusted.

Enjoying nicer coffees with breakfast and post dinner...

Just picking up a bottle of water when going on excursions...

Having as much or as little as you want to drink without even thinking about the cost...

For many years we didn’t book a drinks package but once we had one we did enjoy it. Whilst our recent packages have been premium as they have come with our suite we find much of what we enjoy is within the classic package and if we were paying that is probably what we would book.

If you are Elite status or above the evening cocktail drinks may push you more towards not needing a package also if you cruise in a suite you have unlimited free drinks in Michael’s Club again making a drinks package less necessary...

Have a wonderful cruise...

Further to chemmo's point, wallie5446's "ruff run down" - 8th post in the following thread - provides a pretty good accounting of a how a BP pays for itself on a typical cruise day. I imagine prices have increased in the past 5 years too...