Cruise Critic Community

Is it me, or is something going on with notifications of new posts?  The little bell on the top of the page has always shown notifications of new posts in threads I am following highlighted in red with the numbers of posts.  Now nothing.  Have gone in a rechecked my notification set up...still the same and saved.  Anyone else notice this?  

Edited by island lady

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Is it me, or is something going on with notifications of new posts?  The little bell on the top of the page has always shown notifications of new posts in threads I am following highlighted in red with the numbers of posts.  Now nothing.  Have gone in a rechecked my notification set up...still the same and saved.  Anyone else notice this?  

YES!! My notifications seem to be all out of whack too.

3 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

YES!! My notifications seem to be all out of whack too.

OK...thanks...not just me then.   Bob...you out there?  Can you check on this for us?  🙂 

Mine look ok on an iPhone. Red circle with the number of unread posts I am following 

I had the same issue. So I went finally went into my account settings and somehow my setting had changed and I had to re-set them back to the way I had them. Now things are working again. I have no idea how things got changed. It wasn't me that did it.

Click on your name in the upper right------>Account settings----->Notification settings. Then put things back the way you want them. Don't forget to click on "Save" when you are done.

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I had the same issue. So I went finally went into my account settings and somehow my setting had changed and I had to re-set them back to the way I had them. Now things are working again. I have no idea how things got changed. It wasn't me that did it.

Click on your name in the upper right------>Account settings----->Notification settings. Then put things back the way you want them. Don't forget to click on "Save" when you are done.

Same thing happened to me earlier this week.