Resort Fee @ Sheraton Old San Juan?

JessyCruises

We are staying at Sheraton Old San Juan in November for 2 nights pre-cruise.  I have been trying to find out what the resort fee is per night but have not been able to find it anywhere. Can anyone who has stayed there recently let me know what you were charged?

Thanks!

Jess

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tigers2 said:

I was told $50 per night pp

I would do a mock booking on their website and it lists the service charge right before the taxes.  On my mock booking it worked out to be approximately 18%.  This was for February 2020.  3 nights, including a Friday and Saturday night, which incur a higher rate.  No where on the hotel website does it even mention a resort or service fee.  I only noticed it on Hotels.Com  in the fine print.  $50.00 per night per person for my dates would add $300.00 to the bill.  That is more than the website mock booking shows. 

Join the Starwood for Sheraton Hotels...Our rate for a kingsize bed 2  pre-cruise nights Thursday/Friday Sept 2018 was $386.56..our extra service charge was approx $26.00. No way is it $50.00 per night pp.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, Tigers2 said:

I was told $50 per night pp

Every San Juan hotel we've stayed at it's been a flat rate per night (percentage or $$).  Never heard of a per person resort fee there.

Edited by bouhunter

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 3:37 PM, bouhunter said:

Every San Juan hotel we've stayed at it's been a flat rate per night (percentage or $$).  Never heard of a per person resort fee there.

Maybe per room?  

• 7 months later...

18% approx of room rate is currently correct. Just checked out, have to look at my reservation when I get home. $40 one night, $60 the other. Crazy considering the "amenities". No towels at pool, for instance