Help with printing documents

yerdua

Hi all. One week to go till our cruise and I'm trying to print out our express documents on HAL's website. While I'm not super technically knowledgeable, I'm not a novice either. I've turned off my pop up blocker, restarted my computer, and I still cannot get the docs to show up. I've gone to HAL's FAQs and followed their instructions... nothing. I get the "open/save" bar but they won't open and when I try to Save As they show up as a txt file with nothing but gibberish in it. Is anyone having a similar problem? Can anyone suggest anything (short of calling HAL on a holiday weekend)? BTW I'm on Windows 10.

Edited by yerdua

It was Edge that was giving us problems. When we opened the HAL website in Explorer we were able to open the documents and print them. I am not certain why Edge wasn't working, but we got the same gibberish when we attempted to Save As in a text file.

Different browsers, different settings. When you have one browser that won't let you print the documents and another that will, one or more of the settings aren't the same. If you have the time, you can go through them and find which one(s) it is, or just remember which browser to use when it's time to print the docs.