Cruise Critic Community
Mojogurued

UFO Cruise on Holland America

Any folks going on this or seen this type of cruise before? I am more Loyal to Royal and trying Celebrity or the first time for my honeymoon in January. If the theme goes through shifts and changes I would prefer to catch it on RCCL but I am open to stepping out too. I'm open minded but try to keep skeptical and not sure what to believe sometimes. I is still fund to mingle with the peeps there and hear the new developments.

51Y51LZlQiL.jpg

Maybe Holland America is an option then. Oosterdam and and Celebrity Reflection both have pretty good reviews.  Celebrity Eclipse and especially Explorer of the Seas have been getting hammered lately. My glass remains half full.

That sounds like a very interesting cruise if you're into UFO's. 

I have never heard of this!  That would be a fun cruise.  Be interested to read your review if you decide to go!

It sounds like it could be an interesting cruise; the best part is that it takes place on the Oosterdam, which is a great ship. 

Hubby says he won't believe in UFO's until he can kick one of it's tires and check the oil.  LOL

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

We're locked in for Celebrity Reflection next January and we have that date for a reason. Later in 2020 or 2021 this might be where we go next. I'm looking up pictures and the Oosterdam looks upscale too and nice traditional flow.

Sounds like a full ship charter or major sized group onboard.  

I was thinking “ugly feeding objects” in the buffet.  

4 hours ago, steve4031 said:

I was thinking “ugly feeding objects” in the buffet.  

Well, bring a plate. How do you folks feel about the food compared to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity? I've only done RCCL.

1 hour ago, Mojogurued said:

Well, bring a plate. How do you folks feel about the food compared to Royal Caribbean and Celebrity? I've only done RCCL.

I was trying to make fun of myself eating at the buffet.   My understanding is that the food on HAL is significantly better than some of the other cruise lines. 

It probably was not my brightest moment to make the joke in the first place.  

On 6/2/2019 at 2:35 AM, steve4031 said:

I was trying to make fun of myself eating at the buffet.   My understanding is that the food on HAL is significantly better than some of the other cruise lines. 

It probably was not my brightest moment to make the joke in the first place.  

I'll keep that in mind we're looking for a shorter 4 or 5 day cruise from Ft Lauderdale or Miami in November. It doesn't look like Holland is going to be it. I'll eat your buffet portions when I do HAHA.