favorite buffet item?

About those cakes on the lunch buffet, the  cakes and filing between the layers was good.  The outside of the cakes are iced with whipped icing 🤢Personally I hate whipped cream so that was a nasty surprise. Just an FYI for anyone looking to try them. 

OAN the eggs on the Liberty were great.  I thought the lunch and dinner buffets were mediocre, but everything else was tasty.  Especially the Cubanos at the deli.

Favorite buffet item is probably the French toast.  

I was on the Elation in February and just got off the Breeze yesterday, not one item on the buffet I would want to see again, but my answer to this question is the CAKE!!!  I don't eat cake only three months in a year, and I found myself not liking a thing on the lunch buffet that I was eating three small slices of cake each day, yummy!!!!  

Napoleon Puff Pastry Citrus. Excellent. Disappears fast. Big buffet negative for me on carnival. The only problem I have always with ALL Carnival ships. Mashed potatoes. I am sick and tired of baked potatoes and rice for a choice. Turkey and a baked potato or rice. Other cruise lines usually have mashed potatoes every day. Lunch and dinner. When I asked why. I was told not many people like them. Was that a dumb answer or what? If they have mashed potatoes one day on the buffet it is a miracle. Then when they have turkey they have beef gravy. How about roast beef with rice or a baked potato. I would like mashed potatoes with a good gravy. Same with the meat loaf. Looks like I am in the minority with the mashed potatoes. I just love them. period.