Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
cincicruisers

Things to do if you don’t want to have a beach day?

We are cruising to Roatán in March.  We already have beach days planned at other islands.  I am looking for something different.  Along with activities my DH wants to get some cigars.  Any ideas?

See the reviews on Victor Bodden or Rony's Tours for Island tours.

You can get cigars at either port.  Also up at the West End shops.  Drivers for the tours can take you there as one of the stops.

www.realdealroatantours.com with Johan Munoz is the way to see Roatan!!! You can customize your day and if you don't want to go to the beach, this tour group will show you their beautiful island! If you have a GIVING heart, then I highly recommend the MISSIONS TRIP! Visit an orphanage and bless them with bringing items with you from home,  just declare them before leaving the ship. Visit the Chocolate Factory too and taste their foods! Eat local for lunch two doors down from the Chocolate Factory.  It will be an experience you'll never forget!!! Johan Munoz is an incredible guide and has a heart for the island the people of Roatan. You will happy that you contacted Real Deal Roatan Tours!!!

On 6/3/2019 at 9:17 AM, RC Cruiser 2006 said:

www.realdealroatantours.com with Johan Munoz is the way to see Roatan!!! You can customize your day and if you don't want to go to the beach, this tour group will show you their beautiful island! If you have a GIVING heart, then I highly recommend the MISSIONS TRIP! Visit an orphanage and bless them with bringing items with you from home,  just declare them before leaving the ship. Visit the Chocolate Factory too and taste their foods! Eat local for lunch two doors down from the Chocolate Factory.  It will be an experience you'll never forget!!! Johan Munoz is an incredible guide and has a heart for the island the people of Roatan. You will happy that you contacted Real Deal Roatan Tours!!!

Thanks

Play with Monkeys at Daniel Johnson's!