Vending Machines at Seattle Port?

mamamusings

I've heard that at some ports, it's possible to buy canned soda (sometimes even Coke products...) after going through security but before embarkation. Does anyone know if that's the case in Seattle?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, mamamusings said:

I've heard that at some ports, it's possible to buy canned soda (sometimes even Coke products...) after going through security but before embarkation. Does anyone know if that's the case in Seattle?

Thanks!

Apparently in Miami and NY there are vending machines after you pass through security, and in Miami those include Coke products.

I don't want to smuggle anything. 🙂 But I do like having a cold can of Coke Zero when I wake up in the morning (instead of coffee), and since even with an unlimited beverage package there's no way to get a can of anything (even Pepsi, which I don't care for) for less than $3, I was hoping I might be able to acquire a few legally...

With mandatory gratuity, a can of Pepsi products on board is over $4.00.  The port in New York does not sell soda (or anything else after NCL's security x-ray point.  Carrying any drinks onto an NCL ship (other than wine with corkage charge paid) is against NCL rules. 

7 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

With mandatory gratuity, a can of Pepsi products on board is over $4.00.  The port in New York does not sell soda (or anything else after NCL's security x-ray point.  Carrying any drinks onto an NCL ship (other than wine with corkage charge paid) is against NCL rules. 

While OP is talking about Seattle, but just in case someone else is going out of NYC, there are vending machines and sellers of beverages past security in NYC.  I have one photo of this and MKing has actually posted pictures of such.  Can't say I've seen coke products though.  Yes, against NCL rules to carry on.