Getaway speciality coffee ?starbucks type?

Tried asking this elsewhere but they dont get what i mean lol

we are on getaway in august. I believe there is a Starbucks (or speciality coffee shop) where the top drinks package allows you to get coffee at no surcharge  included in the package. 

Does anyone know if we can get coffee at no surcharge early in the mornings. On another cruise line we had to pay full coffee cost (even though is was covered by purchased package) if we wanted a coffee before 10am. 

Hope that makes sense 

Starbucks will be an extra cost no matter what time you make your purchase. If you have the super premium drink package then Starbucks will not cost extra at any time (on the Getaway). 

You can get non-premium coffee at any restaurant, and coffee to go at the back of O'Sheehan's in the morning. I can't imagine paying the extra cost for the super-premium drink package just for $3 coffee, but we all have our own treats and needs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

Starbucks will be an extra cost no matter what time you make your purchase. If you have the super premium drink package then Starbucks will not cost extra at any time (on the Getaway). 

You can get non-premium coffee at any restaurant, and coffee to go at the back of O'Sheehan's in the morning. I can't imagine paying the extra cost for the super-premium drink package just for $3 coffee, but we all have our own treats and needs.

Yep we are upgrading from the premium thats included to the top package we can get 

hehe its not only for the coffee 😜 but that starts us off for the day 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrea n steven said:

Yep we are upgrading from the premium thats included to the top package we can get 

hehe its not only for the coffee 😜 but that starts us off for the day 

I am jealous! I will never get over their increasing the price of the Veuve to $35 a glass, but I can't justify the price of the upgrade for myself either. I will just bring my champagne with me next time!

10 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

I am jealous! I will never get over their increasing the price of the Veuve to $35 a glass, but I can't justify the price of the upgrade for myself either. I will just bring my champagne with me next time!

How did u know it was the veuve 😂😂. Along with the better liqueurs for the cocktails mmmmmmmm

oh and dont forget the bottled water 😇😇

Edited by Andrea n steven
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrea n steven said:

How did u know it was the veuve 😂😂. Along with the better liqueurs for the cocktails mmmmmmmm

The bean counters at NCL are on to us. Find their weakness and pounce!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Andrea n steven said:

Tried asking this elsewhere but they dont get what i mean lol

we are on getaway in august. I believe there is a Starbucks (or speciality coffee shop) where the top drinks package allows you to get coffee at no surcharge  included in the package. 

Does anyone know if we can get coffee at no surcharge early in the mornings. On another cruise line we had to pay full coffee cost (even though is was covered by purchased package) if we wanted a coffee before 10am. 

Hope that makes sense 

Since Starbucks is a sub-contractor of NCL, I would guess that there is a cost for their coffee.  Other specialty coffees might be included in your package. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

Since Starbucks is a sub-contractor of NCL, I would guess that there is a cost for their coffee.  Other specialty coffees might be included in your package. 

The specialty coffees are limited to the dining room only on the Sun and the Sky, which have the different open bar perk included for everyone.  Here are the inclusions and exclusions from the Terms and Conditions for the Premium Plus Beverage Package: 

Includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), energy drinks, non-alcoholic beer, wine dispensers, and specialty coffee.

For non-select bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), “Wine and Spirit Experiences”, tastings, and flights, guest will receive a 40% discount when purchased on board.

Does not include: Room service, mini bar purchases, vending machines, or pre-cruise wine bottle purchases.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, www3traveler said:

On the Bliss they were included in my upgraded Premium Plus package.  I wrote a post about the PPBP here: 

• 2 weeks later...