It's official...all NCL cruises to Cuba are being changed

RupanIII

Does anyone know for sure if the 50% future credit is 50% off of any cruise fare like Alaska, Barcelona, etc. or just 50% off of the cruise fare we paid for the Cuba cruise?  I talked to 4 different NCL Reps and 2 gave we one answer and the other 2 gave the other answer.  They obviously don't know themselves which is the correct statement and couldn't get me to a supervisor to straighten it out.  There is a big difference if you get 50% fare credit off your next cruise and you choose a 12 day cruise in Europe versus just getting 50% off the fare from your Cuba cruise fare.

It is 50% off the Cuba cruise fare.  We went through this 2 years ago,  I have no idea why the NCL call centers aren’t consistent.  The set amount is applied to your Latitudes account AFTER you have completed your “Cuba” cruise and can only be seen or applied to a future cruise by an NCL rep or via your TA.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Young and Restless said:

Anyone know when the 20% will be taken off. Ive booked another cruise for April and the 20% hasn't been taken off. YET?

After booking another cruise two weeks ago, I called Norwegian at the end of last week and asked about applying the 20% discount to my new booking and they immediately adjusted the fare for me and sent a new confirmation e-mail with the new total.

27 minutes ago, Young and Restless said:

I also booked two weeks ago but they said call back in July . Did you call direct of NCL or use a TA?

I booked directly through Norwegian and called Norwegian to adjust my fare